6 + 2 Point Deductions

This is actually a fairly good point. Not arguing guilt, but fairness of the Sanction. If They want to use previous cases as their baseline, then it should be proportional.

No idea where it leaves us with RE the second charge though. I guess that can only potentially be removed if we successly make enough of a case for mitigations.

This is actually a fairly good point. Not arguing guilt, but fairness of the Sanction. If They want to use previous cases as their baseline, then it should be proportional.

No idea where it leaves us with RE the second charge though. I guess that can only potentially be removed if we successly make enough of a case for mitigations.

I’ve said it a few times, I reckon we’ll get 4 pts back and the prem will stick with the initial 6 pts for going over. Now the second charge is just farcical.

Seen a few pages in here and thought we had some news. But it appears I’ve logged into hunsnet.

Gotta be Taylor Swift

You've clearly never listened to her

Only on the radio, and that was enough

You a Swifty?

She is an ear bleeder for sure!

How on earth she was ever considered a "Country Artist" shows how far Nashville has fallen out of touch.

Don't let the radio fool you - She's genuinely boss

I guess they aren’t bound to follow precedents from the EFL but they did quote precedent from the Wednesday case re sporting advantage. So if they have used it as a partial basis for their decision I’m sure we’ll have pointed out how illogical it is to then dock us more when proportionally it should be less.

There are plenty of technical arguments about the decision but that’s the simplest one and might be the most effective.
they've picked and chosen what to use as a precedent or not, funnily enough they didnt choose any of the previous sanctions for similar offences that were modest fines.