6 + 2 Point Deductions

people forget west ham had a sporting advantage by illegally playing tevez and mascherano and stayed up because of it and all they got was a fine
They got a £5.5m fine.

Currently our 10 points would see us up to 12th from 18th. The difference in prize money for those places based off last year is about £13m.

So we are being doubly punished as it stands.

With regards to us arguing our case over losing sponsorship due to the war in Ukraine. The commission said we should have “anticipated” this conflict and factored it into a business decisions.

Well reading about it, it appears Intelligence agency in Europe, didn’t expect Russia to invade Ukraine and even NATO were surprised that they did.

But a football club on Merseyside, 2000 miles away in one of the most deprived parts of the country should have. I hope this is being used as a point of argument.

Serious question.

Amongst all these PSR and FFP rules, is there actually a set out list of sanctions and punishments for breeches? Perhaps with a sliding scale depending on how much you are over.

Or is it all being made up as they go along?

people forget west ham had a sporting advantage by illegally playing tevez and mascherano and stayed up because of it and all they got was a fine
And Leicester broke FFP rules in the championship, got promoted and paid a £3.1m fine.

We have been terribly run, but should not be getting smacked with huge points deductions to be made an example of. The PL will change the rules again soon as they don't want another January transfer window as dull as the last one.

My favourite is the conspiracy theories about kroenke and masters been in cahoots over a mutual dislike of Usmanov or that the Premier League only want 1 Premier league club in the city to enhance their product.
In that case what's the plan to get rid of Spurs , Chelsea, Brentford , Fulham and Palace ?

Have I forgotten any team to leave the Arse as the only PL team in the City?

With regards to us arguing our case over losing sponsorship due to the war in Ukraine. The commission said we should have “anticipated” this conflict and factored it into a business decisions.

Well reading about it, it appears Intelligence agency in Europe, didn’t expect Russia to invade Ukraine and even NATO were surprised that they did.

But a football club on Merseyside, 2000 miles away in one of the most deprived parts of the country should have. I hope this is being used as a point of argument.
Tbf though, our 'owner' had better links to Putin than they did.

Thats what gets me how many goals did he get and games he was involved in. And for us gettinng done on a stadium, not intrested in a war taking away investment, then loosing a player sale because of legal trouble.