6 + 2 Point Deductions

Every day this feels like it becomes more complex with more and more potential outcomes.

Do we get any points reinstated? Are ours and Forests charges dropped or upheld? Is Masters chased out of town and PL regulator introduced? Masters resigns but the PL avoids the regulator on the proviso it sorts itself out?

This whole season has become a pantomime.
Oh no it hasn't.

Every day this feels like it becomes more complex with more and more potential outcomes.

Do we get any points reinstated? Are ours and Forests charges dropped or upheld? Is Masters chased out of town and PL regulator introduced? Masters resigns but the PL avoids the regulator on the proviso it sorts itself out?

This whole season has become a pantomime.
Oh no, it hasn't.

I see our current plight and points deduction used as mitigation (along with many other factors of his role at the club) to help Stone avoid a 12 month driving ban. 🤔

At least signs we are improving our courtroom tekkerz

I struggle to see a best case scenario better than a total points deduction of 12. So we get 4 points back and the 6 for the second penalty. The worst case scenario would be another 10 so 20 in total which condemns us.

Even with the best case scenario of 12 it is starting to look really tricky with our thin squad starting to fall apart. Dyche has no faith and perhaps rightly so in the bench. Feels like we need to get Godfrey and Danjuma out and replace with two bodies that Dyche will use

I struggle to see a best case scenario better than a total points deduction of 12. So we get 4 points back and the 6 for the second penalty. The worst case scenario would be another 10 so 20 in total which condemns us.

Even with the best case scenario of 12 it is starting to look really tricky with our thin squad starting to fall apart. Dyche has no faith and perhaps rightly so in the bench. Feels like we need to get Godfrey and Danjuma out and replace with two bodies that Dyche will use
Exactly my thoughts. I think 12 screws us and gives them the chance to say they were lenient after reflection. Forest tk get 6 too followed by a rule change.

Exactly my thoughts. I think 12 screws us and gives them the chance to say they were lenient after reflection. Forest tk get 6 too followed by a rule change.
If we end up with 12 and Forest gets 6 I think that puts the one point behind but I just feel momentum and squad depth is more with them at the moment but things can change

I see you’ve just completely made a situation up and called it a “best case scenario”.

I can do this too.

Best case scenario is we get all of our points back, plus an additional 10 points for the inconvinence, leaving us challenging for European places.

I believe the premiership clubs pay a 4% transfer levy to the league, so fewer transfers and for less money will hit the PL in the pocket.

Good.
Won’t hit the PL In the pocket at all.

The 4% firstly pays for ex players pensions any surplus goes toward the youth fund.

If that 4% doesn’t generate enough to pay the pensions I believe the clubs are invoiced for any shortfall.

Bear in mind two things

1) There is a suggestion that there will be a further 10% levy once the Regulator is in situ
2) The Levy is paid by the clubs receiving the fee. In effect will hurt clubs that sell more than those that buy

I see you’ve just completely made a situation up and called it a “best case scenario”.

I can do this too.

Best case scenario is we get all of our points back, plus an additional 10 points for the inconvinence, leaving us challenging for European places.
Realistic is the key word

Can see us getting more , say six then they will hammer forest with ten to look tough and it’s not like they are picking on Everton.
If they had a proper penalty calculation method, Forest would be sorted in 3 minutes flat. Admitting guilt, deliberately breaching in order to maximise profit on a player sale after the close of the assessment period, which will help their compliance in future periods and give them more to reinvest the in the squad this year.

Deliberate and knowing breach with clear and resultant sporting and financial advantage. Even though what they did is definitely the right decision to improve their profitability and sustainability.

Though they planted the seed in a press release before they charge was even official that they’d had a terribly terribly tricky time adapting to accounting for PL activity, promotion bonuses etc.

Don’t mind that they tried to spend their way to PL competitiveness; it was the way everyone that questioned them was slapped down and told it’s all completely fine and above board that was very annoying.