6 + 2 Point Deductions

Isn’t Connor Gallagher rumoured to be moving for 80m ?

We won’t lose money on him because of his age and I think we would probably get 50m if he doesn’t push for a move .
Media saying that is what Chelsea are asking for. I highly doubt he’ll actually move for that

Says Mr Sunshine
He’s why I created this masterpiece.

IMG_4414.jpeg

To sum up. £19.5m overspend is over 3 years remember. £6.5m per season, buttons! Yes we signed up to a rule but you can’t punish someone like that when there’s no guidelines for breaking it. It should just be a negotiated fine. It’s a small administrative breach. Like shutting down a business for filing their tax return late. Any points deduction at all is disproportionate. These laws are about to change and football governance is about to change. How this punishment could possibly be upheld is incomprehensible.
Not how the PL see it. The target is zero.
They see it’s as £125m overspend which is over £40m a season

One of the effects I'm certain we will see from so called FFP is that clubs outside the top 6 will be forced to sell more, but in a smaller market with less power of negotiation.
Which in turn their ability to spend big on players...so all in all prices should start to go down from now on. Foreign clubs have enjoyed all of the money coming from the PL...that can be about to change