6 + 2 Point Deductions

I am a blue.

The only change of allegiance is in Mike's head. He posted on here and accused me of being a Kopite and then half an hour later accused me of being an Arsenal supporter.

This is how many PM's he has sent me.
Thanks.
Do you think the punishment fits the crime?
If you do, do you think it's fair to punish the fans and the City for the club's wrongdoing?

“I think some of the bookings he’s (Arteta) got – the over celebrating, the odd thing where you think, ‘Come on, there’s no need for that’. But I do think he shouldn’t have got away with – once he’d been charged with what he said after Newcastle, and the defence was there was a translation difference between what you’d say in Spain about something was a disgrace , it means something different in Spain. That was nonsense.

A disgrace you say Jamie?

1193857_1.jpg

Thanks.
Do you think the punishment fits the crime?
If you do, do you think it's fair to punish the fans and the City for the club's wrongdoing?
Of course, it is not fair to punish the fans.

However, the counterargument is why should the fans of the clubs who got relegated be punished. Instinctively we think well that isn't our concern.

It is though. Us staying up this season could well depend on how Forest and City are treated. Should we get relegated because it would be unfair on the fans of City and Forest if their clubs get punished?

However, the counterargument is why should the fans of the clubs who got relegated be punished. Instinctively we think well that isn't our concern.

It is though. Us staying up this season could well depend on how Forest and City are treated. Should we get relegated because it would be unfair on the fans of City and Forest if their clubs get punished?
Fairness in football is based on results on a football field. You should get whatever the league table says you deserve after 38 games.

. Us staying up this season could well depend on how Forest and City are treated. Should we get relegated because it would be unfair on the fans of City and Forest if their clubs get punished?

Very weird way to look at it. We'll only be relegated if a points deduction(s) makes it so, so of course it would be unfair if the others weren't treated the same.

Still wouldn't be fair on any of the fans affected though.

So it's been leaked out were in trouble for this year's accounts as well then. Get ready for some big sales prior to July if forest are unsuccessful in their hearing

Do you think we should have a 10 point deduction for breaching PSR when the PL rules that 9 points is sufficient for a sanction for the worse situation of entering administration?

So it's been leaked out were in trouble for this year's accounts as well then. Get ready for some big sales prior to July if forest are unsuccessful in their hearing
We need big sales anyway.

We have 16 first team players on 1st July.
It's not been leaked out, some lad on Talksport most of us had never heard of us thinks we might be, and has got the attention he was after.
Yeah im not sure how he can make such a statement when we havent even seen the latest accounts.

It seems a stretch.

Performance enhancing drugs is cheating and would be a clear example of an unfair on field advantage. On field being the important part.

Very different than what we're talking about here.
But the argument wil be that we had player on the pitch we wouldn’t have had if we’d met PSR
Its so amateurish, the man’s supposed to be a billionaire accountant, he couldnt even operate a ruddy spreadsheet it seems