6 + 2 Point Deductions

My god, you are actually serious about this, aren't you?

I don't want to in any way belittle mental health issues and I mean this in the nicest possible way. You need help my friend.

You have spent weeks middle-fingering my posts. You have sent me dozens of abusive PM's and now you are searching the internet desperately trying to link me to someone else. Not being funny enough is enough. You are linking random things and trying to pretend you have found a smoking gun and then you wonder why multiple people call you a conspiracist.

Please walk away from the keyboard and reflect on what you are doing.
In my 12 years of posting on here, I've never seen anyone accusing him of that.

So this stadium interest loan thing….
its about 2 million quid.
as I understand it, the stadium loan at this point was considered (by the independent panel) an interest free loan from Moshiri and therefore it was wrong to try to try to claim money against it for PSR requirements.
Moshiri tried to claim that the R&M and Metro bank loans were defacto loans for the stadium and that the club wouldnt have had these loans of it weren’t for the stadium as he’d just have paid them off as he had with other loans.
The panel however, decided that due to the paperwork for both R&M and Metro bank loans not mentioning the stadium and that there was nothing to say that Moshiri hadn’t just made up that he’d have paid the loan off, then it couldn’t be in anyway certain the loan was for the stadium.

It seems that the club provided misleading information to the PL which is why initially they thought the stadium loan interest would be accepted.

is that a fair summary of the situation?
No, you are conflating two different things.

The £2m was in regard to what date the club could capitalise interest payments. The club conceded that it was the date of the start of the financial year in which planning was granted 1 July 2020 and not the actual date at which planning was granted 23 February/26 March 2021.

For the supposed interest on commercial loans for the Stadium we claimed to exclude £14.5 million comprising £13.6 million in respect of interest incurred on inter-company loans used to finance stadium costs and £0.9 million of other post-planning permission stadium expenditure.

No, not a single bit.

Well then, from everything I’m reading on here, I can’t see how we expect to get f-all back from an appeal…
im not sure but its been mentioned in a few pods I’ve listened to that we asked the premier league in March 22 about what we can use against PSR and didn’t get the answer till December 22

Bit mad to assume anything when there is still another 6months left. anything could happen
Exactly. The other worry for the premier league is apparently a lot of clubs are sailing close to the wind. And not many clubs will be able to spend big, and only a handful of European clubs can spend at premier league prices. So the market comes to a stop lots of loans, and this filters down, plenty of championship, league 1 and 2 rely on selling a player or two every summer.

I can see them definitely changing the rules

No, you are conflating two different things.

The £2m was in regard to what date the club could capitalise interest payments. The club conceded that it was the date of the start of the financial year in which planning was granted 1 July 2020 and not the actual date at which planning was granted 23 February/26 March 2021.

For the supposed interest on commercial loans for the Stadium we claimed to exclude £14.5 million comprising £13.6 million in respect of interest incurred on inter-company loans used to finance stadium costs and £0.9 million of other post-planning permission stadium expenditure.
So this interst thing is worth about £14?

and if we’re claiming the same again this time, it must be a fairly sizeable miss agin?

I was quite rightly banned because I lost my rag and gave some back to the posters who were stalking me and sending abusive PM's.

I wasn't going to return and only did so because of the absolute rubbish that social media content creators are peddling. What the fan base desperately needs is some fact-checking and above all is more people to actually read the IC report.

I know my posts can be annoying and repetitive and I apologise to the mods. However, I think it needs doing because falsehoods are being repeated ad infinitum.

It is up to the mods. If they want me to stop posting I will.
I seem to recall you changing allegiances, if not apologies.
Are you a Blue.

im not sure but its been mentioned in a few pods I’ve listened to that we asked the premier league in March 22 about what we can use against PSR and didn’t get the answer till December 22
That isn't really true and why people should read the IC report and not rely on podcasts that are generating income from this.

The PL accepted the interest on the loans until it became aware that the paperwork for the loans showed they were for working capital and excluded being used on the Stadium.

That isn't really true and why people should read the IC report and not rely on podcasts that are generating income from this.

The PL accepted the interest on the loans until it became aware that the paperwork for the loans showed they were for working capital and excluded being used on the Stadium.
Someone like Gav buckland is not going to just make something up on a podcast, maybe he was misinformed. But someone like him and other journalists will do there homework also they says that the premier league told them over the phone in the December and not even via an official letter or email

I seem to recall you changing allegiances, if not apologies.
Are you a Blue.
I am a blue.

The only change of allegiance is in Mike's head. He posted on here and accused me of being a Kopite and then half an hour later accused me of being an Arsenal supporter.

This is how many PM's he has sent me.

Attachments

• mike.png
    mike.png
    26 KB · Views: 11