6 + 2 Point Deductions

I reckon the first charge reduce to 5 points, second charge another 5 points. We will be exactly where we are. Forest will have 5 points deducted and we will be ahead of them. Acceptable outcome?

I am convinced we wont get shafted again. Not even the PL will be incompetent enough to sanction us for the same overspend twice.

The only emotion I have left to go through on this is optimism.
But they can. It’s a 3 year cycle. Which means we breached it in 19/20, 20/21, 21/22 this new breach it’s because we didn’t do enough in 22/23 to stop us breaching it again. So now we’re breaching 20/21, 21/22 and 22/23. There’s no one to blame here other than Moshiri and our idiot board. Putting bang average players on ridiculous wages and then getting zero back on them. This isn’t just about net spend, it’s about our wage bill being close to 90% of the clubs turn over. We we’re at losses of over 300 million and you know the club blagged it to death to get that even close to the 109 million. How the hell this man made his billions from being an accountant is shocking.

This div saying us and forest are small clubs.
Well masters let's look at two of your darling big clubs
Spurs and Newcastle
v
Everton and Forests
Title's we have won .
Can't even be bothered looking it up , it will not be even close.
You know why because Everton have won more than both together.
Small clubs my Arse
You could actually put another load of prem teams on there side and we would still beat them.
Brentford
Luton
Sheff unt
It will be us and forest ,have won more titles than half the Premier league combined.

Last edited:
I reckon the first charge reduce to 5 points, second charge another 5 points. We will be exactly where we are. Forest will have 5 points deducted and we will be ahead of them. Acceptable outcome?
If the mitigation in the appeal drops the charge in half then the second charge should be counted as null and void. We don't even know what the second charge is for really at this point, we know it's <19.5m I'd assume, can't imagine it's gone any higher.

All we can even do right now is stew and speculate, that's the most annoying part of all of this, fans are left in the dark over everything, it's terrible for any fans mental health when Football is something you do for 'fun'. Nothing about Everton has been fun for me since we got a break during the world cup and I didn't have to watch them for a few months and enjoy my crimbo.

6 of the 10 was for the actual breach which we admitted. I can’t see us getting 5 back. Maybe 4, then another 6 for the second making 2 more to come off. I’m not bothered what happens to Forest.