Dreadful players that you liked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are coming in at different angles here mate, by dreadful i would say a footballer that is just bad and people question how he ever made it. i think you are on about his everton career as a stand alone.
Fair enough lad... in that case, let me add Peter Beagrie to the list - i liked his flips

Peter Eastoe........he was dire but you always kept thinking one day.............but it never came.He now drives a lorry

I think even some of the least talented players are welcome if they show passion and desire, plus put in a lot of hard work.

A few years back I was always puzzled by Alexanderson. Great in a Sweden shirt, not so good in an Everton shirt. Not saying he was a bad player mind, I just thought he should have given us more.

if gascoigne is here based on when he played for everton, is no-one guna say ginola? he's not in my list because i didnt like the greasy frog

I loved Terry Phelan. I was so impressed by his speed i think it completely clouded my opinion on him. No idea if he was good or bad!

what about,
Michael Branch?
John Spencer?

Anyone touched him, and he was waving to be subbed and clutching his ankle before he hit the ground!
Also, he f*cked off to Brazil for weeks on end without permission during the most important part of our season. How can you like him?

Status
Not open for further replies.