Dreadful players that you liked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah because a struggling Everton got him for free then he went on to play for footballing titans such as Burnley, Gansu and Boston Utd. He must have been world-class, silly me.

let's get things right lads, Gazza was undoubtedly a world class player..............but way past his best when we got him for feck all ha ha... he was gash for us in all honesty.

let's get things right lads, Gazza was undoubtedly a world class player..............but way past his best when we got him for feck all ha ha... he was gash for us in all honesty.

if he'd have put half as much effort into playing for us as he did snorting coke and playing the piano pissed in south Liverpool bars and hotels he'd have been world class again!! The geordie tit.

Oh yeah because a struggling Everton got him for free then he went on to play for footballing titans such as Burnley, Gansu and Boston Utd. He must have been world-class, silly me.

on his day, even for everton he was by far the best player on the pitch. as tommy says his off field antics didn't help but to call gazza (the best english footballer i have seen) dreadful, i have to disagree.

Gazza was the best player England have prejudiced. World class quality player.

He was a alcoholic mess by the time we got him and apart from the odd game where he managed to pull it together it was quite embarrassing seeing such a great cleary at an early end!

I think we are coming in at different angles here mate, by dreadful i would say a footballer that is just bad and people question how he ever made it. i think you are on about his everton career as a stand alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.