Relegation 23/24 Thread

No one who is normal, will have thought just 6days ago and 7points above the bottom 3, will have thought there was a chance we could bottom 3 just a week later, before we ko v Wolves. An Unreal set of results has gone v us big time, not just one game, but at least 3. We are never safe till we are mathematically safe, but i for one didnt expect us to be in trouble this season (and as before we wont have been bar the deduction) and think we will stay up no problem

I think this time of the year you start to see teams at the bottom picking up results, I don't think Luton's results were too much of a shock tbh, Newcastle are very poor right now and Luton did well at home v arsenal and city, away to sheff United is one as well you'd imagine them picking up points, it's frustrating it's happened though as it's coincided with 2 tough games for us and has taken the shine off our 4 game run before that.

Forest at Newcastle was a surprise to me, but on the flip side palace have only picked up one point and Brentford are out of form

I just don't see us as a relegation threatened team.

Just looka t the different atmosphere around the side; remember last season when it was all doom and gloom and despair as we got beat by Bournemouth twice in a week, shipping something like 8 goals in the process.

We just aren't that team anymore

We need those points back. The PL is too competitive.

Yes, one or maybe two teams will be very poor and always likely relegation fodder. But to expect three hopeless clubs to be there to break our fall is ridiculously stupid.

Luton won't lose their ability to dig in and fight, not from what Ive seen. We need to start winning again and hope Brentford, Palace and Forest don't go on winning runs to get them in the mix. Wolves are flying and will really fancy it on Saturday.

and we won’t lose our ability to dig in and fight

Show us the proof or GTF.
What were you saying about TF?

Maybe self apply that advice.