Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
36 is relegated quite a lot of the time 40 usually equals safety.
Only Burnley in the last 11 seasons have been relegated with 35 points

No one who is normal, will have thought just 6days ago and 7points above the bottom 3, will have thought there was a chance we could bottom 3 just a week later, before we ko v Wolves. An Unreal set of results has gone v us big time, not just one game, but at least 3. We are never safe till we are mathematically safe, but i for one didnt expect us to be in trouble this season (and as before we wont have been bar the deduction) and think we will stay up no problem

4 wins in 8 games.

I personally think that extends to 4 wins in 9 games at Wolves and we sink into the drop zone.

Then the momentum shift WILL be recognised and people WILL come to their senses.
You're counting the Fulham game to suit your agenda. LOL.

We have 12 points from 7 games since the deduction having played United, Chelsea, Newcastle, Spurs and City. That's the agenda-free truth.

Last edited:
You're counting the Fulham game to suit your agenda. LOL.

We have 12 points from 6 games since the deduction having played Chelsea, Newcastle, Spurs and City. That's the agenda-free truth.
And man united. That’s 3 of the top 6 as well as Newcastle and Chelsea.

Honestly, if you told me at the start of the season we would be getting 12 points from 6 games with 5 of them being those mentioned, I’d have laughed at you.

And man united. Who has just beaten high flying Villa.

Honestly, if you told me at the start of the season we would be getting 12 points from 6 games with 5 of them being those mentioned, I’d have laughed at you.
I've already edited my post because it was 12 points from that last 6 but 12 points from the 7 games since the deduction. The point is, and I can see that you agree, that we would have bitten our hands off for that.

I've already edited my post because it was 12 points from that last 6 but 12 points from the 7 games since the deduction. The point is, and I can see that you agree, that we would have bitten our hands off for that.
Definitely. Crazy to think anyone is suggesting that we are really at risk when you actually look at the results. And actually look at the performances.

Result massively flattered man united and we were all over spurs.

Our last 10 games, we have played 7 of the top 10. Lost 3, drawn 1, won 3. While also winning the 3 games against the bottom 10 teams we have played.

Status
Not open for further replies.