Moyes is second favourite for the Spurs job according to the bookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellaini signed yet Mr ITK?

Be arsed with the personal attacks from the "anointed" when I'm attempting to engage in civil debate. It's getting out of hand on here and its always the same ones.

dunno bout itk or whatever, but bluefox clearly knows stuff not in public domain and proved it time and time agin, from what ive seen hes only passed info on and not tried to any credit off it

What will really happen is that Redknapp will go to England but at the end of the season, Mourinho will win the league and champions league and then quit but turn down Spurs, Moyes will go to Spurs and then Mou will come to us because he has won everything with great sides and his ego demands that he wins everything with a non-rich club in order to prove he is best. We win the double in his second season, with Kenwright scoring the winning goal.

And im painfully aware thats what I do.

But I cant hate him, I will always respect and admire him for what he did for me, what he did for Everton.

So yes, Im blinded by his past, but I can see the present and im aware of how awful it is.
youre not seeing anything really, all you are doing is assuming that moyes is `bored` ffs he is a manager and he cant even motivate himself!!!!!!!!! jeeezus. his transfers cant be questioned because the proof of their calibre is there but christ - just one striker siccess pleez. anyway...... something is wrong in the moyes area and i`ll bet it isnt boredom

youre not seeing anything really, all you are doing is assuming that moyes is `bored` ffs he is a manager and he cant even motivate himself!!!!!!!!! jeeezus. his transfers cant be questioned because the proof of their calibre is there but christ - just one striker siccess pleez. anyway...... something is wrong in the moyes area and i`ll bet it isnt boredom

I personally think his wife isnt pleasing him so I suggest a divorce and a night on the tiles smashed with JDawg.

Hats off to you Goat.

I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but given less constraints when we really needed to kick on (FA cup final), we'd be seeing a totally different Moyesy now, and we'd probably still be challenging for those European spots and genuinely competing.

The bottom line is, Moyesy wasn't given what he so badly needed, and the fire has gone.

Id love to find an old post I put up years ago, well before the fa cup, and said that Moyes will be the greatest Everton manager never to win a trophy...

I was banging on about needing investment at the time.

Nothings changed

I don't want to get into Moyes' tactics and other faults he has, but I'll say, although it's fair enough to look for reasons why we're not performing as we were in years gone by, I don't think he has lost "fire" and is not "bored". Personally, I've never seen him so animated on the touchline and glued to the edge of the technical area as in recent games. Don't want to piss people off but he's never enjoyed talking to the media anyway so I don't see how people have got the idea he doesn't care from there.

I really don't know how someone can be so involved from the touchline every single game, celebrate like he did against City and still be accused of not having the "fire" about him. Maybe he's just had sweet [Poor language removed] all to get excited or animated about and is as tired as we are of the constant lazy media repetition when it comes to Everton Football Club. Keep an eye on the touchline tomorrow and you may see a poor tactician but you won't see someone who doesn't care.

I don't want to get into Moyes' tactics and other faults he has, but I'll say, although it's fair enough to look for reasons why we're not performing as we were in years gone by, I don't think he has lost "fire" and is not "bored". Personally, I've never seen him so animated on the touchline and glued to the edge of the technical area as in recent games. Don't want to piss people off but he's never enjoyed talking to the media anyway so I don't see how people have got the idea he doesn't care from there.

I really don't know how someone can be so involved from the touchline every single game, celebrate like he did against City and still be accused of not having the "fire" about him. Maybe he's just had sweet [Poor language removed] all to get excited or animated about and is as tired as we are of the constant lazy media repetition when it comes to Everton Football Club. Keep an eye on the touchline tomorrow and you may see a poor tactician but you won't see someone who doesn't care.

Theres a difference between passion and not having the same motivation as he used to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.