Relegation 23/24 Thread

Painful to drop the two points late but a point is ok in the battle against our relegation peers. Massive defeat for Burnley who are away at Arsenal next

Perfectly summed up.

Disappointed not to see it out but a point after beating West Ham is fine (although 1 win in six home games isn't going to get you that far up the league).

Burnley with 6 home defeats out of 6 played puts things in perspective.

In a way pleased for Sheffield United aswell, might not be saying that if they were only a point or two back!

Screen Shot 2023-11-04 at 18.51.55.png

We won’t get relegated in fact I don’t think we will get to involved in a relegation fight this time round.

Why ?

There are three teams worse than us and we are better equipped and more balanced then last two seasons.

DCL is fit which makes a huge difference to this team.

Boring season beckons and I for one am fine with that

I think three of this six are most likely to be in the relegation mix

Sheffield United, Luton, Burnley, Wolves, Bournemouth and Everton

You can make the argument that we’re either the best or second best team in that sextuplet

So if we continue to put in the performances we currently are and we don’t get the big points deduction, I’m relatively optimistic

Still a lot of football to play though and we’re not a shoe in to survive by any means

You can make the argument that we’re either the best or second best team in that sextuplet

So if we continue to put in the performances we currently are and we don’t get the big points deduction, I’m relatively optimistic

Still a lot of football to play though and we’re not a shoe in to survive by any means
I still think fulham will be in it even palace is not really much between the sides and forest

I’d add Forest to that list too.

I think Fulham and Palace will be okay

Solid enough sides, difficult to beat and they have clear identities on how they want to play that suits their respective players

Forest have squad depth so that will probably keep them out of danger
Think your wrong maybe palace i will give you when players get fit, forest and fulham both had cf who carried the team last season. Dont have that this season,