Relegation 23/24 Thread

To some extent, you've got to give credit to Kompany for continuing to stick to his style of football, but if he continues it'll get him the sack and/or relegated.

They don't have the quality up front for it to work, and there were a fair number of times when we nearly caught them out by pressing the ball out from the back.

To be fair, I'm happy for him to continue to do it and stay as manager, as right now they're nigh on guaranteed to go down. A win on Saturday brings us a big buffer.
He truly does seem to be committed and convinced that what worked in the championship will work here. Which I get to an extent, you believe in what you've done. But as you said they truly are really poor up front, look at the attackers they have and their production. They just obsess over keeping posession, and due to a lack of quality that means they just have to pass it around the back incessantly, and then sometimes make it far enough forward to someone who cant hit a shot.

Not gonna mention FFP.
3 pts today would be awesome, im looking which teams are the worst in the bottom 6 . Every single points is precious

Three points today please. Strike whilst the iron is hot. It's much easier to build on momentum than regain it. We can do ourselves a huge favour with a win today.

It's certainly doable. Almost a free hit, as I think Brighton are favourites. But it feels like a good challenge and a chance to continue proving themselves, as a mid table side rather than a relegation threatened one.