New Everton Stadium Discussion

The latest pictures of the lower terracing in south stand has 2 exits right at the front of the stand? Is this right? The pictures ive seen didnt have this. Would spoil it having it broke up with 2 big entrances at the front

The latest pictures of the lower terracing in south stand has 2 exits right at the front of the stand? Is this right? The pictures ive seen didnt have this. Would spoil it having it broke up with 2 big entrances at the front

As @marmor mentions, that will be wheelchair access. They were originally in the South stand corners in between the lower and upper but got changed. So now there's access at the front of the South stand, at the front of the North Stand and in the corners of the North East and North West in the middle of the lower/upper corners

So, am I right in thinking that if your not a current season ticket holder, but you purchase the lowest priced bar/hospitality package you will also get seat for the season.
I assume they are not going to sell you hospitality without a season ticket. Think from previous the cheapest hospitality tickets were around 2k.

@Tim UpperBullen so do season ticket holders who want these packages get first dibs, then season ticket holders who just want their season ticket renewing and aren't fussed on hospitality, will they then get offered a seat then?
You do not need a season ticket to buy hospitality. They sent out emails concerning hospitality to presumably anyone with a number and are working through those would responded positively. I assume when hospitality has been sold they will then progress to season ticket holders

yeah tend to agree. The lower end hospitality for me worked out at approx £126 a game. That included pre match drinks and one main from the various food outlets. As I drive in now with my son just not worth it for me.

I do wonder if for season tickets they will offer something in tiers's too
I seem to remember there were approx 5,500 hospitality tickets but I'm sure someone on here will give a more accurate figure

Screenshot_20231102_003152_YouTube.jpg

Latest drone footage from this evening.

Are there any estimates as to when the exterior will be completed? Im assuming that will be well in advance of finishing the interior, and preparing the stadium for actual matchdays.