New Everton Stadium Discussion

The ALL packages are available to anyone. They are for 3 years after 3 years if you choose not to renew then it does not give you a normal season ticket.

I am a season ticket holder and looked at the cheapest option but now living in Cheshire and driving in meant I wouldn't really be able to enjoy my free beers. So decided against it.
Season ticket holders have not been contract as yet about their new seats. Well I have not, all I have had thus far is a questionnaire that I completed the other week.

@Tim UpperBullen so do season ticket holders who want these packages get first dibs, then season ticket holders who just want their season ticket renewing and aren't fussed on hospitality, will they then get offered a seat then?

Sparkling today...

Screenshot_20231101_152749_Gallery.jpg

@Tim UpperBullen so do season ticket holders who want these packages get first dibs, then season ticket holders who just want their season ticket renewing and aren't fussed on hospitality, will they then get offered a seat then?
From what I worked out speaking to the ALL team is. First dibs is just first come first served regardless of if you have a season ticket or not. The ALL experiences as they call them are not linked to season tickets.
As for when us mere season tickets holders get offered a seat I have no idea. I would assume though that there will be some seats that are priced higher?

correct. As of today the lowest price I believe are all gone though now its upwards of 2.2K plus VAT!

So, I wonder how many seats they're selling for the hospitality packages? Let's say if that's 10k of people, then add on the current 31k season ticket holders, that would still leave a fair few thousand that could be purchased in the lead up to matchdays

So, I wonder how many seats they're selling for the hospitality packages? Let's say if that's 10k of people, then add on the current 31k season ticket holders, that would still leave a fair few thousand that could be purchased in the lead up to matchdays
yeah tend to agree. The lower end hospitality for me worked out at approx £126 a game. That included pre match drinks and one main from the various food outlets. As I drive in now with my son just not worth it for me.

I do wonder if for season tickets they will offer something in tiers's too

yeah tend to agree. The lower end hospitality for me worked out at approx £126 a game. That included pre match drinks and one main from the various food outlets. As I drive in now with my son just not worth it for me.

I do wonder if for season tickets they will offer something in tiers's too

Yeah I think the 2.2k + VAT ends up at just under £150 a game doesn't it.

Times like this I'm glad I proper hate Everton so the heartache of not being able to go the game is a lot easier to stomach lol

ha ha, I went to West Ham last week and what a soul less bowl that is. No way would I pay money to go there every week.

Yep I think when your paying £100+ your going to want a great atmosphere, good variety of food and drink, great view of the game, good option for a bit of post match entertainment and ideally 3 points to wash it all down with.

Hopefully Everton get it absolutely spot on.