New Everton Stadium Discussion

I doubt very much the "selected drinks" will amount to very much at allcurrent normally have 3 or 4 pints pre-match
My normal routine currently is 3-4 pints pre-match and I expect I will be able to replicate it at BMD included in the season ticket package in convivial surroundings and with a much better seat view.

I think new match routines are about to be created and more of them will be BMD based creating a different atmosphere to the Goodison experience not withstanding other alternative offerings in town or hostelries closer to BMD.

Most of us have bemoaned Everton’s poor commercial performance in the past and based on my experience of the BMD “sell” the club is operating at a much higher level and it will be beneficial for the club.

Some of the tickets offered to me were close to £4k(based on the location of the seat) and whoever takes up that option
Is not going to be happy with a very poor offering(or everyone else who has signed up for the various packages if they don’t deliver what was promised).

Call me naive or overly optimistic about the package but I am an Evertonian after all…

What was the reason for the low capacity vs our rivals?

Does BMD have any expansion option for capacity or are we effectively stuck at 52,000?
Who are you considering our rivals? There are 5 clubs in the PL that have a higher average attendance in 22/23 than the BMD capacity at 52,888......Man U, Totenham, West Ham, Arsenal and by a tiny tiny amount the best team in the world at present Man City.

And yes there is expansion for safe standing up to around 62k ish. BMD as its modern will be best placed to get a licence or whatever approval is required for this. If you take the capacity to 62k (with safe standing) there is only one club with a better average attendance and that is Man U.

In my view the capacity is perfect. Better to be full than not at capacity for games.

Thanks, was this for a restaurant package or one of the new bar/pub areas?

How do you contact them directly?

My normal routine currently is 3-4 pints pre-match and I expect I will be able to replicate it at BMD included in the season ticket package in convivial surroundings and with a much better seat view.

I think new match routines are about to be created and more of them will be BMD based creating a different atmosphere to the Goodison experience not withstanding other alternative offerings in town or hostelries closer to BMD.

Most of us have bemoaned Everton’s poor commercial performance in the past and based on my experience of the BMD “sell” the club is operating at a much higher level and it will be beneficial for the club.

Some of the tickets offered to me were close to £4k(based on the location of the seat) and whoever takes up that option
Is not going to be happy with a very poor offering(or everyone else who has signed up for the various packages if they don’t deliver what was promised).

Call me naive or overly optimistic about the package but I am an Evertonian after all…
I think the club are relying on match routines changing drastically. 50k trying to turn up 20 minutes before kick off at BMD just isn't going to work physically

Think I’ve finally found my perfect spot at the new ground.
Going to enquire about a seat in this section so when we’re getting pumped 0:2 by that seasons Luton / Burnley, I can hide behind the wall and not have to watch.
IMG_5515.jpeg

I'm not sure mate. I think initially they've only contacted people who have shown an interest in the hospitality jt others would know better than me (season ticket holders and if they've been contacted)
The ALL packages are available to anyone. They are for 3 years after 3 years if you choose not to renew then it does not give you a normal season ticket.

I am a season ticket holder and looked at the cheapest option but now living in Cheshire and driving in meant I wouldn't really be able to enjoy my free beers. So decided against it.
Season ticket holders have not been contract as yet about their new seats. Well I have not, all I have had thus far is a questionnaire that I completed the other week.

Who are you considering our rivals? There are 5 clubs in the PL that have a higher average attendance in 22/23 than the BMD capacity at 52,888......Man U, Totenham, West Ham, Arsenal and by a tiny tiny amount the best team in the world at present Man City.

And yes there is expansion for safe standing up to around 62k ish. BMD as its modern will be best placed to get a licence or whatever approval is required for this. If you take the capacity to 62k (with safe standing) there is only one club with a better average attendance and that is Man U.

In my view the capacity is perfect. Better to be full than not at capacity for games.
The better way for me would have been a larger capacity and for games we don't sell out make the away end bigger so that it appears that they haven't sold out not Everton!