Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as we saw he wasn’t getting sent off, my dad said ‘well that’s it then, watch Dyche get booked in a minute for complaining and they’ll get a soft penalty if they don’t score in the next ten’
That’s what 60 odd years of Everton experience brings…
Don’t know why we bother
Sadly that's been the story of our lives, versus the RS.
Old Nick, rides again. Hopefully BMD, will see in a new dawn, and a positive future for EFC.

Yes, I know that's a long shot, but Evertonians must stay positive.

UTFTs!

Compared to some of the spineless showings we’ve seen there over the last 20 years, the performance was ok. Dyche needs to get a consistent tune out of these players now. Mykolenko has looked much better since coming back in, Tarkowski and Branthwaite are forming a strong partnership and we have better attacking options than last season.
We lost today due to stupid mistakes by individuals- Young, Keane and Pawson.
Good perspective and a reality check.
UTFTs!

Spot on m8, my love of football, is waning, rapidly, no spontaneous reactions now, its killing the game, due to rank poor officials and VAR.
That debacle when we both saw, and heard the process of disallowing that goal of theirs confirmed to me that football as a dynamic entity is finished.
Just when I'm coming to terms with that farce comes the announcement that the FIFA Football World Cup, ffs a few years ago there was only ONE world Cup, is beingnplayed in three continents.
Roll on a couple of years when I take my seat at the last Goodison Park game and weeks later at the first game at BMD, then I'm finished.
Sixty years is enough.

Liverpool are filth. The refs who hand them victories over us are filth - they are legion and they'll be added to in the future as we get robbed again and again.

But they'll always be Liverpool, a shameful organisation who should't be in existence for all the crimes their supporters have committed.

They can never eradicated their history. A Tory created killing machine.

Liverpool are filth. The refs who hand them victories over us are filth - they are legion and they'll be added to in the future as we get robbed again and again.

But they'll always be Liverpool, a shameful organisation who should't be in existence for all the crimes their supporters have committed.

They can never eradicated their history. A Tory created killing machine.

Every Everton fan should remember every single day they wake up what a privilege it is they weren’t born a Liverpool fan. Imagine being a completely unaware narcissistic hypocritical paranoid delusional gobshight who blindly happy claps an organisation that’s endorsed murder, racism, managed decline of their local community, and tried to take furlough money despite taking in billions each year. Clap clap clap.

Didnt think we'd get anything today but frustrating to see the game taken away from us by poor officiating. They're the favourites so why give them additional advantages?

Funny that they're always complaining about decision making when week in week out they get a penalty or another decision going their way.

Only Michael Keane could run like a matchstick man to give away that pen

The guy belongs flattened on the front of a toilet door

Status
Not open for further replies.