Match Thread Aston Villa vs. Everton - Carabao Cup Third Round

Your MOTM vs Aston Villa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game should be over in all honesty....

Villa can't play that badly again in the second half. It's nice to have two mobile centre midfielders that actually look for a penetrating pass, Garner has been excellent all round, Harrison isn't blessed with pace but has that killer ball in him like that one to DCL. Dom should have buried it first time and definitely second time.

2nd goal here and we should coast

Posted in the Dyche thread, that was perfect execution of the system. Pressing at the right time, falling back in groups and doubling up.

Onana and Garner have been exceptional; everyone with the exception of Danjuma has been great. He needs to pull his finger out of his arse.

Only concern is if Emery puts someone on who can switch the ball quick; it’ll beat our press and turn us round.

Great first half though

Even More second half please Toffees - should be 2 or 3 up after that 1st half performance.

The all blue rig out looks boss when we’re winning!

Haha this is Villa reserves as much as this is Everton reserves, we made five changes from beating Brentford

All I’m saying on Dyche is I’ve been impressed with how we’ve set up Fulham and Wolves but we didn’t have strikers, Sheffield United but we had bad luck and now Brentford and Villa with different tactics altogether
Mate don't bite. You are totally correct and he is being a bit of a div. I cannot believe we have put a very good performance in for one and a half games yet so called Everton fans are trying to discredit us.

Posted in the Dyche thread, that was perfect execution of the system. Pressing at the right time, falling back in groups and doubling up.

Onana and Garner have been exceptional; everyone with the exception of Danjuma has been great. He needs to pull his finger out of his arse.

Only concern is if Emery puts someone on who can switch the ball quick; it’ll beat our press and turn us round.

Great first half though

hopefully we finish them

Status
Not open for further replies.