Bily's goodbye tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he realises how much he was liked.

When all is said and done, much better to be remembered as a good person than as a good player. Your skills fade with time, but a good soul lives on.

I think in Russia there will be a place that's forever Everton.

I'm really going to miss him. He's a genuine lad and it was nice to have an Everton player capable of scoring from more than 3 yards out as well.

Good luck to him in all his future endeavours.

A true professional and one of the nicest people you could meet, so down to earth and had time for any fan.

Such an easy target for all the boo boys, maybe if it wasnt for Moyes poor selection and tactics then we may have seen a bit more from Bily, he was one of the more technically gifted players at the club.

Good lucky Bily.

Agree with mostly everything here. Class lad, such a shame it didn't work out for him, but all in all it wasn't entirely his fault. And besides, you can't blame him for wanting to leave, nor really the club for selling him.

Fumes will however be fumed if we don't strengthen before the window closes though.

If you removed "Good luck" from this thread it would look he has died.

And as said, still sure if he got a run out in the Cahill role he would be superb, ahwell...

Whats horrible is, now that he is gone - as soon as Donovan leaves we will probably have Osman back on the left again

First time I've ever bothered to look at twitter. Looking through his old tweets you can tell that it's him and not PR company - very personable and genuine with the odd misunderstandings/mistakes in there. So much so that I actually signed up to that **** to wish him all the best.

[video=youtube;k4PLxjCOSgg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4PLxjCOSgg[/video]

It's so sad to see all his goals came from a central position and yet he was only allowed to prove himself on the left flank.

A brilliant player, ruined by Moyes' gash tactics.

Billy wasn't gash, Moyes' tactics are gash. Look at what he did to Yakubu, then Arteta and even Cahill. Billy will be ace for Spartak. I'll remain his fan as ever.

I remember near the end of last season i was walking towards town after we had drawn a game and he'd been an unused sub. I was going to cross the road when i realised the first car sat at the traffic lights was Bily. I had my Everton shirt on and as soon as he saw it (without me doing anything) he cracked a massive smile and gave me a thumbs up. Probably one of the players who i've most wanted to be successful.

He was a model pro and i sincerely hope he revives his career and makes a big impact at Euro 2012, it couldn't happen to a nicer lad.

Cheers Bily.
Lump in my throat :'(
Bye Billy Lad

Moyes is so good at getting nothing out of attack minded players I'm wondering if it's worth him even trying to sign a striker because he could have signed Pele and he'd play gash in our system. :(

I once had a dream that me and Bily killed Luis Suarez and hid him in me Nans bathroom. That and THAT goal v United are the best memories. Good luck Bily lad.

10134915.jpg

Bye bye Billy.

Damn that hurt :/ Good luck Bily-boy.

Btw my first post in here, so greetings from Denmark (where we could use a few more Evertonians) everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.