come on kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is Kenwright doing wrong like?

For [Poor language removed] sake, he's brought stability to the club and some of us are obsessed with pushing him out.

Have a look across the park to see what happens when you sell to the money men, be careful what you wish for.

is he not the man who is taking the club out of the city to a retail park stadium in kirkby then?

is he not the man who is taking the club out of the city to a retail park stadium in kirkby then?

Knowsley council = huyton,kirkby,canny falm, halewood etc,etc are you going to tell me these places aint liverpool. An people from their are not scousers.

Im not really in favour of the move. But for christ sake, please dont start with not in the city thing. You sound like a kopite.

Using that argument is sad mate, youre only arsed because its further for you to travel from the Wirral - be honest now. Kirkbys always been part of Liverpool as far back as I can remember, dont be sucked in by that [Poor language removed]. Its four miles away from Goodison.
When the Kings Dock was proposed, which we all agree would have been spot on now, there was a group called "Goodison for Ever-ton" who protested about that. There will always be supporters who dont want it, thats sound but then we were the only club to ballot its fans on a potential ground move and its came back at 59%. Viva democracy.

Back to your point about Kenwright, do you remember how things were under Johnson? Be grateful for what youve got and give the man some credit.

Got to admit that i am anti-Kirkby but whats refreshing is that we can have, by and large, a reasoned debate about it on here, unlike other places where it descended into personal abuse.

You would rather him oversee GP's collapse in the shadow of that monstrosity the [Poor language removed] are building. I would just point out that he is the first chairman in a hundred years to get the funds together to enable a move, and we haven't gone yet so do me a favour get a life. He is a life long blue and a gent who has done a bloody good job and does not deserve some of you getting on his back all of the time it pisses me off no end(n)

I think Kenwright is a good guy who genuinely has the club's interests at heart. We could do a hell of a lot worse.

Using that argument is sad mate, youre only arsed because its further for you to travel from the Wirral - be honest now. Kirkbys always been part of Liverpool as far back as I can remember, dont be sucked in by that [Poor language removed]. Its four miles away from Goodison.
When the Kings Dock was proposed, which we all agree would have been spot on now, there was a group called "Goodison for Ever-ton" who protested about that. There will always be supporters who dont want it, thats sound but then we were the only club to ballot its fans on a potential ground move and its came back at 59%. Viva democracy.

Back to your point about Kenwright, do you remember how things were under Johnson? Be grateful for what youve got and give the man some credit.

thats not a reason at all,i travel up and down the country watching the blues,i actually voted yes to the kirkby stadium,i'm not so sure now,i just dont trust bill and wyness on this one

With the recent revelation, I think the obvious conclusion is that Sir Paul McCartney is buying in. Maybe not the cash of the saudis but we could have the coolest ownership and stick a knife in the reds all in one smooth transaction.

But now that my dream is over, I will agree with many of the others. We must be careful not to make a deal witht he devil as you can only sell the family silver once.

is that the only alternative?

There is not a bloody blue worth their salt who hasn't heard every bloody argument under the sun so ask yourself why ask such a bloody stupid question to a life long blue. At the end of the day I will do what the board want, they will arrange it, they will do what is best because they know better than me and I trust them. If you have a problem with that that is your fault but you anti Kirkby crowd make those protesting rs seem sensible. Please don't come out with the [Poor language removed] Kirkby argument it bores the [Poor language removed] out of me, it is old news, it is hair splitting to point of stupidity.

If I had my way all stadium talk would be banned from this site because it settles nothing, is devisive and none of us will change our opinions so let the crap stop.

thats not a reason at all,i travel up and down the country watching the blues,i actually voted yes to the kirkby stadium,i'm not so sure now,i just dont trust bill and wyness on this one

I'm sure they don't trust you either, it is another of the bring back Peter Johnson crowd ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.