Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn't sign Gnonto cause we have Dobbin as our 4th best LW already, and do not have 1 single RW in the squad.*
I think its silly to label these young lads as a Left Winger only.

Hes still learning the game, he could go on to play anywhere.

Im also not somebody who considers players are only able to play 1 side of the pitch as well, sure some players are more effective on 1 side rather than the other, but talented players can switch.

Im also not somebody who considers players are only able to play 1 side of the pitch as well, sure some players are more effective on 1 side rather than the other, but talented players can switch.
I'd love to see the little fella in goal lol

Given the "People at the Club" and their recent decision making, that very well may be an endorsement.
OK, people gainfully employed in professional football rather than some fella online who's seen glimpses of Dobbin as opposed to those that see him every day.

The manager has said Dobbin has worked really well and has Impressed, yet he's still brought in Danjuma (a forward who likes to come on off the left), and Harrison (a left winger who can play on the right).

So, they like Dobbin, just not that much.

You really haven’t seen him play much have you.

Some bad bad shouts from you last few pages.

Stick to baseball
I have been wrong before and I will be wrong again.

But I cannot be the only person appalled by our scouting/recruitment.

I genuinely don't understand the excitement over an overpriced footballer in the championship that plays in our least needed position.

Indeed, and often managers will switch their wide players to the other flank to mix it up.

Leeds fans showing how strongly they feel. Hopefully it’ll make Leeds see sense and cash in.

How many times does a player get exiled, abused by the supporters, and then return to the squad, successfully?

Also screams of Gnonto being told you’d have to put a transfer request in so we don’t pay any loyalty fee.

The standard does not apply to "The Best in the Prem Era". Special Footballers do special things.

If a squad cannot create chances from both sides it makes them easy to defend against.

I was just using him as example to explain there isn't a specific way to be a winger. To counter your suggestion we don't have anyone to play right wing because none of them get to the byline. Even though that's debatable in itself.

With a squad of wingers that have a mix of both left footed and right footed players with a mix of different qualities. We will create chances whether that is from the byline or otherwise, particularly if we upgrade iwobi to gnonto and play iwobi centrally.

Status
Not open for further replies.