Summer transfer window 2023

IMG-20230814-WA0002.jpg

I've actively encouraged the club to get linked with players that make your brain melt Matty.

I will not rest until there's a video of you torching all your Everton memorabilia and season ticket.
Well, he‘ll have no trouble putting the fire out with his golden worry hose.

sign a starting striker Everton ffs!! Then get that Ferguson from Brighton on loan.

Yes, all clubs do and all clubs don't automatically spend all of the money generated through player sales on new players. If you get loans to pay for the stadium the loans need to repaid, where does this money come from to repay the loans and pay the interest?
Don't take this the wrong way but, God you're boring.
No offence.

Studies show that within one year of ACL reconstruction surgery:

• Only one-third of athletes return to their prior level of competition.
  • Less than 50 percent return to the same level of play within two to seven years.
  • Only 81 percent will return to any level of sport.

With respect, what's the sample frame being used?

How are athletes being defined?

Which studies are they referring to there?

It certainly doesn't indicate professional footballers retire.

Bobble's mate insisting no interest whatsoever. Says it's just agent games.

The longer this goes on without us moving for a striker, the more convinced I am that it will be Che Adams and the club are just leaving it till late in the window, because they know it will not be well received by most of the fanbase. But they also know, if they leave it late, like with Maupay, most fans will end up rejoicing that we got someone 'over the line'.

They've done this crap before. Don't see why there would be no genuine links to a striker when it's the one thing we are absolutely desperate for.