Summer transfer window 2023

MSP in trouble? Thought it was all going to be done by the end of August anyway?

Attachments

• IMG_6085.jpeg
    IMG_6085.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 11
I am always a bit baffled at how a club can have a strong interest in a player, but hasn't bid.

….’strong interest’ should’ve been after the January window shut. Discussion should have been in the lead up to this window. Negotiation should’ve been when the season finished, bids when the window opened.

Our ‘strong interest’ comes 3 days before the season starts. Shambles.

I don't really know. I'd guess some clubs will focus on one at a time, especially if it's a big signing.

My point was just that your interest is hardly that serious if you don't make an offer.

You might be interested in 30 strikers, but really interested in 5, and then that 5 need rattled down to a couple you can bid for.

You're also randomly paying attention to the wording on an Alan Myers tweet so...

….’strong interest’ should’ve been after the January window shut. Discussion should have been in the lead up to this window. Negotiation should’ve been when the season finished, bids when the window opened.

Our ‘strong interest’ comes 3 days before the season starts. Shambles.

Post Everton Stress Disorder, aka P.E.S.D.

You might be interested in 30 strikers, but really interested in 5, and then that 5 need rattled down to a couple you can bid for.

You're also randomly paying attention to the wording on an Alan Myers tweet so...
We should be well past the point of deciding who goes onto the final shortlist, and who we might want to go into negotiations for.

It's about 70 hours till we play our first match. It's not good enough.

Al and Fab versus Bobble.

Choose your fighter!

I think bobble wins this 1.
Bobble’s mate Ben has tweeted, lots of interest in players but we never firm it up with a bid. I can’t wait till the window is shut, then a laugh emoji

What a way for the club to convey its communication . I can’t wait till we have a professionally run board with people who want the best for this club