Edson Buddle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every next player we're linked with depresses me more than the last one, I've said it before and I'll say it again , whilst probably getting stick from some of our Fellow American Toffee's the only player good enough for Everton out of that league that I've seen is one we have on loan for 8 weeks , this Buddle is woeful wouldn't have an impact at a championship club IMO, yes we have one of the worst forward lines in the premier league but let's not add to it with more ****e please

dont worry about offending yanks. we offended scotts for ages with mcfadden, etc etc etc. I don't care about nationality, only footballabilty.

like everybody else ahs said, got to be better than cahill saha. I would, to be brutally truthful.

He did just fine and had a great impact at a Championship Level club called the LA Galaxy, that's not my worry. It's whether he has the pace and quick thinking to adapt to the speed of our play. He hasn't looked completely overwhelmed in international play, so that's a good start.

Dempsey, Holden and several others from that league are good enough to play in the prem. Let's let the guy have his trial and see how he does. No harm, no foul.

I wouldn't go near Clint Dempsey , but I do like Stuart Holden he's a nice player, but this Buddle's no better than Kenny Miller FFS , we have hit rock bottom financially :-(

I wouldn't go near Clint Dempsey , but I do like Stuart Holden he's a nice player, but this Buddle's no better than Kenny Miller FFS , we have hit rock bottom financially :-(

I don't mean to be confrontational or the like, but why don't you rate Dempsey?

he'll be the typical, likeable, hard working, run around a lot yank without scoring much. i can just see mcfadden showing him around finch farm now.

Wouldn't go near Clint Dempsey.

Really?

I mean really?

A bit of a poacher. I'd like to say he wouldn't get a game here, but Straq is. So there's that. But no, not good enough.

This.

He couldn't lead the line for us.

...and he never should have gone to the World Cup in place of Brian Ching.

That one was on Bob.

Kinda harsh. At least we don't have Robbie Findley on trial. I'd start Buddle over Findley any day.

probably cause of all the beard stubble like...

Evertonians would hate Clint if he played for us because he always looks like he just doesn't give a crap. Great player but isn't a "rah rah" kind of guy.

Kinda harsh. At least we don't have Robbie Findley on trial. I'd start Buddle over Findley any day.

I do agree with that.

And I'm a bit of a Dynamo homer but I still think Ching should have gone over Buddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.