2022/23 Ellis Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a suprise really Everton are a sinking ship and unwilling to really give kids a go, plus we need sale before tomorrow for the finances, terrible it is
He just is not good enough for the Premiership at the moment, if he plays every week that may change... or it may not.
I would be far more worried if he was part of our strike force for next season.
I expect he has gone to either Ipswich or maybe Sunderland. That is his standard at the moment.... championship.

He just is not good enough for the Premiership at the moment, if he plays every week that may change... or it may not.
I would be far more worried if he was part of our strike force for next season.
I expect he has gone to either Ipswich or maybe Sunderland. That is his standard at the moment.... championship.
We would love him back

We seem to have let a number of talented youngsters go for nothing in recent years so glad we are getting something for him.

We would love him back
£15 million and he's yours mate ;) only joking,I really didn't see the point of us recalling him from loan from Sunderland,he appeared to be having a decent spell at your place,we recalled him and hardly used him which did not benefit the lad at all,although he did notch that very precious equaliser at Chelsea now looking back thank God!!🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.