Happy End Of Kenwright Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people from MSP must have been well impressed at the Southampton game when none of the board were there to welcome them

I reckon thats why they never turned up. Didn't want to be questioned by potential investors who at that point would have had a pretty clear idea that we were being run terribly.

So, instead of attending and getting questioned, they came up with the "under threat" and "headlock gate" in order to fabricate an excuse not to attend.

It backfired on them, MASSIVELY

I reckon thats why they never turned up. Didn't want to be questioned by potential investors who at that point would have had a pretty clear idea that we were being run terribly.

So, instead of attending and getting questioned, they came up with the "under threat" and "headlock gate" in order to fabricate an excuse not to attend.

It backfired on them, MASSIVELY
i think that story was made up and they where a no show to try and put investors off investing at all

*It's Friday! it's 5 O'clock! . . . and it's Kenwright sack!

*One for the oldies there. ;)
Used to love watching crackerjack. Brings back good memories. ;)

Lets hope this balloon has gone long before friday though eh. Wasted far too much time already and every day brings us a step closer to yet another relegation battle again this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.