Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, I'm a Mina fan and I wish he'd stayed, but I don't get this sudden wave of praise here.

The only thing I've seen here is mockery aimed at his injuries, apart from his part in our survival in the last few matches.
It’s not sudden though is it. Any frustration has always been his injuries rather than his quality.

The majority on here have recognised Mina as our best CB for the whole time he was here and most couldn’t understand why he has been benched since January when he has been fit and available to play.

Most want consistency at the same time which his injuries haven’t allowed us so would rather we tried to get a settled back line. But you’d be hard pressed to find many who thought Keane or coady was a better option than Mina all season.

Don’t wanna put a downer on things , and admittedly I’ve not watched a lot of Branthwaite play, but on what are people pinning this belief that he will come and seamlessly slot into our back 4 with Tarkovsky and make us better ? What’s this based on ? Now hopefully he can slot in and become prime beckenbauer but I feel we’re heaping too much expectation on the lad and within 6 weeks after a run of bad results everyone will be slating him.

Everton that.
Not sure, however he did have a decent season played European football and did well in the league always looked to have potential so hopefully a season of first team football has helped. But the Dutch league isn’t the premier league so let’s see how he does if no CB comes in I’d like to think he would be tarkowskis partner or I at least hope he would be.

Just had a look and pretty sure there is only 1 striker in that squad in Archer, and about 7 wide players, which seems a bit weird
There aren't many CFs for that age group I don't think. Balogun would've been in if he hadn't defected to the US. I think MGW has played false 9 at times for Forest, so he might be the back up to Archer possibly

There aren't many CFs for that age group I don't think. Balogun would've been in if he hadn't defected to the US. I think MGW has played false 9 at times for Forest, so he might be the back up to Archer possibly
Yeah forgot about Balogun, perhaps could of taken Tommy Cannon had he switched sooner

Status
Not open for further replies.