Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.

…not convinced by that, Sue. I get the impression he‘s enjoyed his season and wants to keep their fans onside, but he mentions playing at the highest level possible. He’s a professional, I think once he’s away from PSV his thoughts will be elsewhere this summer.
He won’t get a better chance to stake his claim for a starting spot. Him combined with Tarkowski would be a formidable pairing with goals in them both.

So looks like dyche's plan is tark and keane at the back...if that's the case it will be another manager sacked by Christmas and the cycle continue. If we decided against keeping cody and selling this player, clearly the plan cannot be clearer.

So looks like dyche's plan is tark and keane at the back...if that's the case it will be another manager sacked by Christmas and the cycle continue. If we decided against keeping cody and selling this player, clearly the plan cannot be clearer.

….not if the decision to cash-in on Branthwaite is entirely out of his hands. I don’t think we can assume this would be a football decision & we certainly can’t assume it would be Dyche’s decision unless he says it was down to him.

Dyche dumped Keane in favour of Mina and Coady, so I doubt he’s wanting to rely on him next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.