The Everton Board Thread

I think he's trying to suggest that the people who have a hands on role at the club - maybe the officers and those involved in the stadium project - are being scuppered by those above them. Not sure whether he means Moshiri when he says 'those in London'.

But Kenwright lives in London. Wouldn't he be part of the club in London?
He said there’s a divide between the owner in London and “those in the Liver Buildings, like the CEO and to a lesser extent BK who actually is in London too but that side of things”. That’s not the exact wording but something along those lines. So London in his eyes means the owner only

I don't see much change at board level.

Moshiri has said he is looking for investment for stadium. So he ain't going anywhere.

Denise, Bill and Thelwel . There will be 1 scapegoat from them I guess
I think you're probably mostly right. Even if the new investors have board representation, it wont count for much if Moshiri's majority stands behind BK & DBB like he has from minute one, and they continue to have his ear. Wouldn't surprise me at all if there are zero changes to CEO & Chair no matter who gets added onto the board, in which case, what has really changed?!

I’m guessing nothing will be announced until the MSP thing is sorted? I never really expected resignations today but it would have been nice that we knew change was afoot

He also said it’s impossible to get interviews with any of them, especially since the crap hit the fan in January. And he said something like if they’re not communicating with each other then they can’t communicate coherently to the outside workd

I would hope any blues with a subscription to the Athletic would have cancelled after headlockgate. If not, do it now please.
I cancelled after that piece claiming were building Bramley Moore from the proceeds of slavery.
(It didn't say that, but it was a terrible article with one intention - mud slinging from a kopite)
O'Keefe, Boyland, and most of the Red Echo are all Prentice's propaganda proteges.

Wouldn't even wrap chips in the stuff they write.
I highlighted most, because Joe Thomas at the Echo has been on the boards case for months and months.

I’m guessing nothing will be announced until the MSP thing is sorted? I never really expected resignations today but it would have been nice that we knew change was afoot
Methinks anyone who expects highly paid people to voluntarily give up their high-power jobs just because the fans don't like them isn't being realistic. They'll be staying put until the person above them relieves them of their duties, and pays them whatever sizeable compensation packages they may be contractually owed.

Methinks anyone who expects highly paid people to voluntarily give up their high-power jobs just because the fans don't like them isn't being realistic. They'll be staying put until the person above them relieves them of their duties, and pays them whatever sizeable compensation packages they may be contractually owed.
Yes, if these people had any integrity they would have walked after the Southampton game!

Is there anything afoot like not renewing/ordering season tickets until Kenwright leaves the club?
No pre-orders or waiting lists for EFC tickets until the board put the club up for sale. No fans enter the new ground whilst this board are still in charge..

Anything like that?

I managed to listen to the show in the end, nothing major in there. Stubbs critical of the board, Southall less so - overall quite bland but I guess some media exposure is better than none. The one thing I would like people to sometime articulate is why we want change. It’s not enough just to talk about a relegation battle second year running and headlock gate. Under BK, DBB and FM there is an accumulated 20 odd years of under achievement.

Dom King has done yet another piece on EFC. YET AGAIN he fails to mention his mate Kenwright, preferring to highlight Moshiri's name a few times.

King clearly still under the spell of that slimy toad Kenwright: I know I shouldn't read his articles but I couldn't resist seeing whether he would mention his master this time. He doesn't.

Kenwright's media lapdogs make me puke.