Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a tough one to judge. He joined when the team was under massive pressure and were probably not the hardest to motivate particularly towards the end of the season.

A clean slate may actually see us reverting to type which might make it harder for him

It's one way to look at it mate, the other might be we were in an awful state about to implode.
I think he's put some decent fundamentals in around attitude. I don't think we will set the world on fire under him, but can easily see us as lower mid table.

It's one way to look at it mate, the other might be we were in an awful state about to implode.
I think he's put some decent fundamentals in around attitude. I don't think we will set the world on fire under him, but can easily see us as lower mid table.
I would hope we will get lower mid table but you can see the margin between that and relegation are extremely fine - a couple of wins over the course of the season saw Bournemouth safe and Leicester relegated.

And also Bournemouth, Forest and Fulham will all probably struggle a bit more 2nd season.
They put a decent run together, yet since then have lost four on the bounce and have looked shaky at best. I think they’ll struggle next year too.

Forest have spent heavily and it’s kept them up, but affordability in the long term may start to have an impact as well.

And also Bournemouth, Forest and Fulham will all probably struggle a bit more 2nd season.
The league is getting weaker with each season IMO

Look at the teams in the prem next season

Bournemouth
Forest
Luton
Sheff Utd
Burnley
Palace
Fulham

All of them are relegation fodder in fact anyone team from about 9th down could be relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.