Bill Kenwright

As the BBC's Phil McNulty writes of yesterday's game,

In reality, this was a celebration born out of failure, the failure of Everton owner Farhad Moshiri, chairman Bill Kenwright and chief executive Denise Barrett-Baxendale and the calamitous strategies that have brought Everton to the financial and footballing precipice.

Everton got away with it this time but if there is not significant change at the top of the club everyone will be back here again in this parlous position next season.

He's is going nowhere until the circumstances suit him to leave. Moshiri will not be firing him and he won't be stepping down. It'll require a new owner to want to get rid of him, but even then he'll likely worm his way into the new boardroom.

The press looked to have turned, watch kenwright try to shoehorn himself into the staying up story.
Oh how he was onto the manager every day, gave a speech to the players as the left finch farm to go the game,
Crying as he ran after the coach , beating his heart with one hand while waving them off with a tear stained hankie in the other,
before collapsing and needing medical attention ,
Lying there eyes closed, whisper uncle Cyril I, did it gave my last breath for the club, MY club, uhhhh Denise whipes his face ,poor Bill,
Sharpy says look what they have done to him , those cruel fans , I hate them so much for that bastards.

The press looked to have turned, watch kenwright try to shoehorn himself into the staying up story.
Oh how he was onto the manager every day, gave a speech to the players as the left finch farm to go the game,
Crying as he ran after the coach , beating his heart with one hand while waving them off with a tear stained hankie in the other,
before collapsing and needing medical attention ,
Lying there eyes closed, whisper uncle Cyril I, did it gave my last breath for the club, MY club, uhhhh Denise whipes his face ,poor Bill,
Sharpy says look what they have done to him , those cruel fans , I hate them so much for that bastards.
He'll go to ground now. 2 months without any fan gatherings so no visible protests leading to limited media interest in Everton outside of a few outlets.
He knows the game.