Match Thread Everton v Bournemouth - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester fan here guys and gals, with respect and curiosity.

Are you lot are sh*tting yourselves as much as we are down here. There are SO many permutations it is doing my nut in. One thing I know is the King Power will be a cauldron on Sunday the same as Goodison and Elland Road will be.

Either way, here's a virtual beer 🍺 but I won't say Good Luck.

Cheers Col the Fox 🦊

Biggest game we will ever play and perhaps our last ever top division match.

We all need to be behind the players from the first whistle to the last.

I can see us nicking it 1-0.
If we lose it will almost certainly be the last ever top-flight match that Goodison will ever host and we as fans must make sure the atmosphere is fitting for such an occasion.

The Grand Old Lady has hosted more top-flight matches than any other stadium in England, so the fact that it has come to this is desperately sad.

GK Pickford
CB King Mina
CB Coady
CB Tark
LWB Bixente McNeil
RWB wobbers
CM Gana
CM Garner
CM Onana
AM Doucs
CF Gray

Onana and Doucs to take it in turns as an attacking pivot to press and provide size. 3 at the back to mask our full back issues and make us more secure on the break. With those CBs and CMs it gives us as much grockness as we can muster

Exactly my team too. No matter what happens we should always have 4 at the back if you include Gana sitting just in front so we shouldn't be all at sea during a counter if we lose the ball high up. When we are set defending we will have banks of 5 and 4 for them to break down.

In attack no excuse not to be able to have a front 4 pushing on with Onana and Garner not far behind acting as the pivots.

Leicester fan here guys and gals, with respect and curiosity.

Are you lot are sh*tting yourselves as much as we are down here. There are SO many permutations it is doing my nut in. One thing I know is the King Power will be a cauldron on Sunday the same as Goodison and Elland Road will be.

Either way, here's a virtual beer 🍺 but I won't say Good Luck.

Cheers Col the Fox 🦊
We are indeed sh*tting ourselves! The forum is in total panic mode!

With our only proven striker (Dominic Calvert-Lewin) out injured yet again it's hard to see where our goals will come from.

I've liked the Foxes ever since 2003. When one of our fans sadly died close to your stadium due to high winds in 2003, you as a club and a fan acquitted yourselves so well. You afforded his family and our club with a great deal of respect.

All about this match ...can't get excited about stadium / investment / signings etc.... Just win !
Figure crowd will be up to it and we'll start well. Someone like Iwobi is going to get a sitter in the first 10 min ...Score ? We're off to the races ! Miss ? another long tough 90 min ! COYFB !

We are indeed sh*tting ourselves! The forum is in total panic mode!

With our only proven striker (Dominic Calvert-Lewin) out injured yet again it's hard to see where our goals will come from.

I've liked the Foxes ever since 2003. When one of our fans sadly died close to your stadium due to high winds in 2003, you as a club and a fan acquitted yourselves so well. You afforded his family and our club with a great deal of respect.

I had forgotten about that, and that was a very tragic day indeed.

In our forum, there is probably an equal split of fans who expect us to stay up and those who expect us to get relegated.

I've now resorted to superstitions. When we were live on sky sports this season I have recorded but we have lost the majority. With, our game v Newcastle on Monday I didn't record it and we drew !

Needless to say I'm not recording our game against West Ham on Sunday !

Status
Not open for further replies.