Status
Not open for further replies.
Dyche could go for any line-up here:

Pickford

XXX - Mina - Tarkowski - XXX

Iwobi - Garner/Onana - Gana - McNeil

Doucoure

XXX

Hopeful the XXX slots get filled sensibly - Mykolenko is at least a left back. Holgate has had experience at Right back. Iwobi or McNeil playing there severely limits our opportunities going forward. Then there is the tip o' the spear....?? The choices are Gray, Maupay and Simms. None of those are adequate.
for once I would really NOT want the manager's job this week.

Dyche could go for any line-up here:

Pickford

XXX - Mina - Tarkowski - XXX

Iwobi - Garner/Onana - Gana - McNeil

Doucoure

XXX

Hopeful the XXX slots get filled sensibly - Mykolenko is at least a left back. Holgate has had experience at Right back. Iwobi or McNeil playing there severely limits our opportunities going forward. Then there is the tip o' the spear....?? The choices are Gray, Maupay and Simms. None of those are adequate.
for once I would really NOT want the manager's job this week.
Unrealistic to expect this logic from Dyche, so we're getting the wild card option.

A bit of positivity which is even (sort of) based on reason:

We're crap, but Leeds and Leicester have even fewer points than us with one game to go, so objectively, they're worse.

Each of us is at home, so no advantage for any of the three there.

We're playing the lowest-placed of the three opponents.

All we have to do is get at least as good a result as the other two. Win and we're definitely safe.

What could possibly go wrong?

We're crap, but Leeds and Leicester have even fewer points than us with one game to go, so objectively, they're worse.

All we have to do is get at least as good a result as the other two. Win and we're definitely safe.

why have you got a picture of Leicester's centre forward as your avatar mate?

This isn't the sort of attitude that shifts our page count upwards pal. Get in line.

I honestly don’t get the leaking of vital information.

So, Patterson and DCL are out. Now, Bournemouth know that and for sure will attack the right wing and know their centre backs will probably win every header. So why leak that information? What good has that done? Is there any form of rule that says we have to release that info?

This has now given Bournemouth a clear advantage. Either that or someone is a genius and Dom and Nathan start on Sunday but all in all I don’t see the point in releasing the information that they are both out. Someone enlighten me please?!

The only two options upfront for me are Keane (mental but he can't do us over at the back then) or Simms. Don't care if it's a big game. He's the striker starter over maupay

My random team selection for the most important game in our recent history….

GK Pickford
LWB McNeil
CB Mina
CB Tarks
CB Codes
RWB Townsend
CM Gana
CM Garner
LW Gray
RW Iwobi
ST Simms

I call it….the kitchen sink!!

GK Pickford
CB King Mina
CB Coady
CB Tark
LWB Bixente McNeil
RWB wobbers
CM Gana
CM Garner
CM Onana
AM Doucs
CF Gray

Onana and Doucs to take it in turns as an attacking pivot to press and provide size. 3 at the back to mask our full back issues and make us more secure on the break. With those CBs and CMs it gives us as much grockness as we can muster

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.