January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think £15mil is pretty much the standard fee now for a premier league player. Think they signed him for that price.

On Danilo, depends if you want to take a risk at £15mil for a player directly from Brazil...or recognise that you were too slow and pay a small premium to bring him in after a 6 month adaption period

Hasnt Paqueta been one of West Hams best players?

Could be a great signing and would mean both a goal threat and a long term right hand side (with Patterson).

Id be shocked if the release clause was only £20mil.

Youve highlighted me saying "sell Pickford, sign Bazunu" but omitted "and Johnson".

This summer, would you prefer to have Pickford OR Johnson + Bazunu?
Pickford.

Any recommendations for a new left back in the summer?

Ait-Nouri (Wolves)
Truffert (Rennes)
Parisi (Empoli)

? Ive killed their careers now.
I have absolutely no knowledge of obscure footballers Zat but given our financial position I can't see us spending much / any money on players.
It still beats me why Tierney doesn't get a game at Arsenal and City play without one.

I have absolutely no knowledge of obscure footballers Zat but given our financial position I can't see us spending much / any money on players.
It still beats me why Tierney doesn't get a game at Arsenal and City play without one.
What's worse, we're running low on players we can sell for high value (and profit) for us to reinvest in the squad. Really, it is now only Pickford and Onana.

Nevertheless, a striker has to be the priority as the situation we're in is due to being unable to score goals. Only come the summer will we know our options.

Zat with a rare moment of clarity here. Pickford has to be sold.
If we had done as Zat (and you it seems) wanted and sold Pickford for Bazanu we would've conceded another 15 goals this season and be rock bottom. Bazanu is by far the worst keeper in the league and Pickford is one of the best.

He is massively injury prone that's why, probably going to leave in the summer as they can't rely on him.

What's worse, we're running low on players we can sell for high value (and profit) for us to reinvest in the squad. Really, it is now only Pickford and Onana.

Nevertheless, a striker has to be the priority as the situation we're in is due to being unable to score goals. Only come the summer will we know our options.
Definitely, along with an attacking midfielder or winger who provides genuine creativity or goal threat

Status
Not open for further replies.