• Top 6

• 7-12th

• 13-17th

• Bottom three

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably mid-table quality but we’re let down by lack of goals
I think we could do with a better left back but I’m gonna reserve judgement until he’s played some games under Dyche - I had almost written of McNeil after all

Probably be sound in the championship practically the same as we’ve got this season so can’t see JB coming in and being the messiah Patterson won’t do any better than Coleman has done and mykolenko shouldn’t be near the first team or Godfrey at LB we won’t be spending any money next season so if we’re in the championship squad will do ok if we survive will be another struggle with a possible points deduction if it doesn’t affect us this season.

Most votes for 7-12th and 13-17th.

Yet to see anyone name teams with a better back 6 on paper...

The best back 6's of City, Arsenal, Newcastle and Chelsea all look far superior on paper.

Beyond those 4 though...not sure how people are confidently putting 9+ others as looking superior.

lol

Well be a bit clearer in future then blert.

Who are you talking about? The league that Chelsea just spunked £62m on a player from or the league where the RS spunked £45m on a player?
Patterson’s featured this season, so I was clearly talking about Branthwaite you cockend. Yes, he’s looks good, but it would be folly for us to rest our hopes on him.

The best back 6's of City, Arsenal, Newcastle and Chelsea all look far superior on paper.

Beyond those 4 though...not sure how people are confidently putting 9+ others as looking superior.

lol
You keep saying “on paper” but I genuinely have no idea what you mean.

If you’re talking about what the stats say on their recent performances, then I’d say our defensive unit has looked one of the worst in the league this season. On paper.

Patterson’s featured this season, so I was clearly talking about Branthwaite you cockend. Yes, he’s looks good, but it would be folly for us to rest our hopes on him.
utter weapon you are referring to that as a farmers league.

I guess you’d have swerved Gakpo & rejected Kudus… and any of the Feyernoord players who are in the quarters of the Europa & top the league rn.

We’re not really in a position to belittle other leagues when we have a board that can’t even do basic sums (incomings > outgoings)

I guess you’d have swerved Gakpo & rejected Kudus… and any of the Feyernoord players who are in the quarters of the Europa & top the league rn.

We’re not really in a position to belittle other leagues when we have a board that can’t even do basic sums (incomings > outgoings)

Ive been wondering who you were posting to lol Makes sense now ;)

Pickford - top quality
Patterson - Too early
Tarkowski - Dependable, would start for most teams who don't regularly get Europe
Branthwaite - Having a great season for PSV, no guarantee he comes back here and thrives though
Mykolenko - Not as bad as people make out, but at present it's hard to see him ever playing for a team who say pushes for Europe
Onana - His numbers have been very good, even in a terrible season for the club, other than Pickford, he's the only player I could see playing in the Champions League, but not for a few years

lol
I reckon the team that was runner up in the prem and CL whilst winning an FA and League Cup last season looks better on paper Zat

Ive been wondering who you were posting to lol Makes sense now ;)
393BE6C8-0307-4912-89E1-FB0FC9F5B5A8.jpeg

Of course I’d have taken them, but I also wouldn’t have been shocked if they failed to make the step up, as has been seen many times before.

Don’t know why you’re getting so defensive over a throwaway comment on a league in which a number of players have failed to adjust from over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.