Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We beat Arsenal, who I'd suggest are light years in front of Spurs. Why so negative ?

But if Arsenal had a new boss that day too it probably would have been that much harder...

As with any match where you have a worse team on paper, we need quite a bit of luck and the referee to not be a berk. That latter one has been a bit hard to come by recently.

It is probably imperative we score first and hope that Spurs' players are knackered from international duty.

No way to accurately predict this result. Let's face it, it wouldn't be the most shocking of results if we win. It's a poor Spurs team playing at Goodison. Also, it's Everton. A defeat wouldn't be shocking either. I think an Everton win is marginally more likely than a Spurs win. Home advantage still counts in the game.

Reverse psychology of saying an Everton win never ends well when it's Everton lol, we are years and years overdue a win at home v you though in the league. Win, Lose or Draw for us will for me have no bearing on conte going - A lost for you can be twisted whichever way people want to do it - IE the new man has not been the number 1 for long or the players didn't like him as much as conte if the game does not go as well as Spurs Fans may think etc

I think a few of our ladies team might get a game on Monday. Bare bones.

Kin get into Spurs blue boys. Send them back to London with them knowing they've been in a fight.

Send a message that we're pulling up the barricades and settling in to fight everyone is this league from here on in be that at the boardroom level finally or on the pitch. It's unforgivable to be push overs with things as they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.