Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After an International break as well, were a lot of theirs played twice and travelled and its an away game for them. ;)
we can only hope they are in disarray following the Drama Queens resignation (read sacking) or mutual agreement to leave... as on paper, aren't they much better than us!! Hope to get at least a point here.

Fan group the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust on Wednesday afternoon called for clarity and reassurance from the club.

Responding to the Paratici ban, it tweeted: "This news adds further to the extremely concerning situation at the club. No manager, no director of football and uncertainty around our star player and our end of season finish.

"Fans deserve to hear a clear statement of strategy from THFC so they can be reassured by the board on their plan to bring success and stability to the club."

Fan group the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters' Trust on Wednesday afternoon called for clarity and reassurance from the club.

Responding to the Paratici ban, it tweeted: "This news adds further to the extremely concerning situation at the club. No manager, no director of football and uncertainty around our star player and our end of season finish.

"Fans deserve to hear a clear statement of strategy from THFC so they can be reassured by the board on their plan to bring success and stability to the club."

Laughed at their fan statement, try following us for a day, first world problems. lol

Porro, Romero, Dier, Lenglet, Sanchez and Tanganga are all fit. So nice try, but that’s very nearly a first choice back 5 you can put out.

Son, Kane, Kulusevski is your first choice forward line, they’ll all play.

Hojbjerg and Skipp both available in central midfield.

You’re basically missing a left back.

Royal. Peresic. Bissouma. Bentancur. Sessegnon. Davies. Richarlison. All out. Lloris just coming back. 8 of the first team squad out.
No manager. No Director of Football.

You might as well have a bye.

Royal. Peresic. Bissouma. Bentancur. Sessegnon. Davies. Richarlison. All put. Lloris just coming back. 8 of the first team squad out.

Perisic and Bentancur are the only players that would get in your strongest XI. The difference between Lloris and Forster is negligible these days, Lloris is as bad as 2016 Tim Howard right now.

Like I said, you’re missing a left back *plays world’s smallest violin*

Perisic and Bentancur are the only players that would get in your strongest XI. The difference between Lloris and Forster is negligible these days, Lloris is as bad as 2016 Tim Howard right now.

Like I said, you’re missing a left back *plays world’s smallest violin*
He is………but never against us lol

Royal. Peresic. Bissouma. Bentancur. Sessegnon. Davies. Richarlison. All out. Lloris just coming back. 8 of the first team squad out.
No manager. No Director of Football.

You might as well have a bye.
Where does paratici normally play mate ? I accept losing your manager and director or football might impact on your future but the DofF should have little impact on Monday and the change of manager probably helps rather than hinders .

You’ve got a couple out which goes in the plus column for us but in the last 10 form table you’re a lot stronger and have a Cracking squad .

I appreciate you’re talking it down , I do the same thing in a passive aggressive way to others when we play them but there is a reason why we’re 12/5 and you’re 23/20. Let’s not kid ourselves you boys are the favs.

Where does paratici normally play mate ? I accept losing your manager and director or football might impact on your future but the DofF should have little impact on Monday and the change of manager probably helps rather than hinders .

You’ve got a couple out which goes in the plus column for us but in the last 10 form table you’re a lot stronger and have a Cracking squad .

I appreciate you’re talking it down , I do the same thing in a passive aggressive way to others when we play them but there is a reason why we’re 12/5 and you’re 23/20. Let’s not kid ourselves you boys are the favs.

They’re only 23/20? Mad that. Near full strength, current best striker in the world in the form of his life. It’s a very big ask for us and they really should be beating us. But oh no Bissouma and Emerson Royal who their fans have slated and abused all season are injured, how on earth will they cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.