Everton Way plaques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any fellow blue season ticket holder who has a priority number they don't wish to use?
Would it be permitted to pass it on?

20230326_002333.jpg

How moderated do you reckon these are? I reckon We've had good times and What would Everton do? Would be insta banned but they pocket the cash anyway

To those that may know please that purchased stone(s) with more than one name on it, did you buy 2 stones? As I'm looking at buying for myself and my nephew, if I buy 2 stones are they guaranteed to be placed next to each other, or should I buy one larger stone with both names on it instead? Thanks.

To those that may know please that purchased stone(s) with more than one name on it, did you buy 2 stones? As I'm looking at buying for myself and my nephew, if I buy 2 stones are they guaranteed to be placed next to each other, or should I buy one larger stone with both names on it instead? Thanks.
You get three lines per stone (small one anyway) and 15 characters per line inc space i think.

Ive got one stone with both my kids name on it.

Thought they have a cheek charging £15 extra for a certificate.

Hope they let me know where the stone will be, cba looking round on the floor for hours

You get three lines per stone (small one anyway) and 15 characters per line inc space i think.

Ive got one stone with both my kids name on it.

Thought they have a cheek charging £15 extra for a certificate.

Hope they let me know where the stone will be, cba looking round on the floor for hours
Yes I'm aware of all that mate.

My question was if I get 2 stones in my one purchase, are they guaranteed to be next to each other?

Oh sorry. Knowing everton no, they wont be. One will be in goodison and one at bramley dock
As much as we slag the club off (rightly so) There is a lot of good people working at the club and they go out of their way to help people. Send them an email mate.

Got a few sorted in the end stung for 260 quid ,oh well got one for my dad who passed away went every week like me and my lad so worth it ;) .. just to let you know ordered 3 on one code..

Got a few sorted in the end stung for 260 quid ,oh well got one for my dad who passed away went every week like me and my lad so worth it ;) .. just to let you know ordered 3 on one code..
Excellent. As I asked above mate, will all 3 stones you purchased in the one order be located together, or are you going to have to search 13,000 stones to find them?

Great stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.