Everton Way plaques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to say that might be a stretch, but it’s only 15,385 of the cheapest ones…..
Nice little money spinner.
I've bought one of the ones that go around the 'Legends' stones. £199 a pop. Ignoring any potential additional ones at £99 or certificates at £15 that might be purchased as well, those alone would bring in over £500k.

They're effectively getting the fans to pay for a large chunk of the public realm and making a nice profit out of it to boot.

Here are your options mate.

Thanks mate much appreciated. Not actually bad value. We live overseas and I hope to get him to goodison next season when finances are better, but there's also a part of me that thinks one day when I'm gone he'll find a bit of paper with confirmation of his brick on it and make the pilgrimage.

Tbf he already wears full Everton kit to his Spanish school every day.

Thanks mate much appreciated. Not actually bad value. We live overseas and I hope to get him to goodison next season when finances are better, but there's also a part of me that thinks one day when I'm gone he'll find a bit of paper with confirmation of his brick on it and make the pilgrimage.

Tbf he already wears full Everton kit to his Spanish school every day.
Likewise. International here as as well. Love to get myself and my nephew a stone and be mart of history.

Likewise. International here as as well. Love to get myself and my nephew a stone and be mart of history.
Yes mate. Just gonna put his name and "daddy loves you" have romantic vision of him and his wife (he's 6) seeing it one day. I've set my alarm to get in there on Tuesday.

7FCDDCA0-C9E5-402B-99E4-8A9BBE09EBEC.jpeg

Have you gone through the link that would have been sent to your email. It gives you a personal code to input on the email. It’s straight forward that way instead of going through the site and putting your account and season ticket details through.
Do you know who the email came from / date. Can't find one in the inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.