Everton Way plaques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered ours.

For all the fretting over the Everton sign on the glass looking tacky, i think they've come up with a great alternative.

Screenshot_20230325_170144.jpg

Fair play

Says it’s open to season ticket holders but won’t accept my supporter number as priority number! Not received an email with priority number. Help!
Have you tried registering on the "Everton Way" site? It might be that once you put your details in and set up an account, if it recognises you as a S.T. holder then you'll be able to use the priority window?

Says it’s open to season ticket holders but won’t accept my supporter number as priority number! Not received an email with priority number. Help!
Have you gone through the link that would have been sent to your email. It gives you a personal code to input on the email. It’s straight forward that way instead of going through the site and putting your account and season ticket details through.

Don’t know if the club will make any money of this, judging by the material and labour cost. But if they do they will need every penny they can get right now.

Southport did this at Haig Ave. Well, plaques on the wall of the main stand rather then the floor, but the same idea. Need to move now to secure one, or forever regret it.

Ordered ours.

For all the fretting over the Everton sign on the glass looking tacky, i think they've come up with a great alternative.

View attachment 207368

Fair play
Where did you get your priority number from mate?
Have you tried registering on the "Everton Way" site? It might be that once you put your details in and set up an account, if it recognises you as a S.T. holder then you'll be able to use the priority window?
will give it a go. Cheers
You can go on the site and almost order one, £65 for small £99 for the next size and a couple more expensive options too.
almost doing the most lifting there!

I'm desperate for one of these, our kid took me to my first games at Goodison in 1962, we went together for 40 years or so, when I was at home, it was my intention to take him to his first game in the new stadium, sadly that will never happen now as Tony died last summer. I just feel that if I can get one of these for our kid, at least the people who knew him will think of him for when they go in. I know it's shameless money making by the club but I don't care, my club, my brother , my money.

I'm retired in the Canary islands now and don't get home more than twice a year, so who knows if I will even get to the new ground, but, I hope to.

Ordered ours.

View attachment 207368

Fair play
I think this is a great idea in principle, but the typography there makes me sad.

The tracking is far too wide for a tall, bold typeface like that - and it looks weird being so cramped for space on the top and bottom at the same time.

I’d much prefer a simple, ageless sans serif font in there. We shouldn’t be stamping our present branding into stone.

It’ll date poorly, like having this late 90s branding in stone outside GP would if we’d done something similar back then:

BDBF5F4C-7C3D-4E4B-8962-2E3E0E70079A.jpeg

I think this is a great idea in principle, but the typography there makes me sad.

The tracking is far too wide for a tall, bold typeface like that - and it looks weird being so cramped for space on the top and bottom at the same time.

I’d much prefer a simple, ageless sans serif font in there. We shouldn’t be stamping our present branding into stone.

It’ll date poorly, like having this late 90s branding in stone outside GP would if we’d done something similar back then:

View attachment 207377
JS84807287.jpg

'let's get some stuff* goin'

Status
Not open for further replies.