Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an absolute rats nest, we may get of light with our tough fixtures, be a mixture of winners and losers!

Actually a couple of teams play twice in that game week, now that I think of it, don’t they.
Yes, some play on the 1st and 4th of April and then the 8th. We play on the 3rd and 8th of April.

I think Palace were safe under Vieira and they probably will be under whoever they bring in.

However, if they dont get that new manager bounce they could start to panic.

I think Palace were safe under Vieira and they probably will be under whoever they bring in.

The next game; home to Leicester is crucial, as much as setting the mood for the rest of the season as the points on the day. It’s a mini league now and we have a tiny advantage. All to play for and anyone from 12th down can still survive.

Don't know much about them tbh. But they were god awful against peak Lampard Everton. If you lose 3-0 to that they can't be too good to go down surely.

At the start of the year CP were 1 point off 10th place - they've only dropped 1 place since then but now the gap between them and the next highest team is 11 points. The table has been split in half, and CP are in the bottom bit with us.

In terms of the final bottom three in May, right now I wouldn't give you tuppence for the chances of the following teams:

S'ton
Forest
Bournemouth

Leaving aside all the points to be won or lost in this fixture and that fixture and what the form tables suggest etc - those three are rank bad teams. They also happen to be the three teams with the worst GD.

At the start of the year CP were 1 point off 10th place - they've only dropped 1 place since then but now the gap between them and the next highest team is 11 points. The table has been split in half, and CP are in the bottom bit with us.
Yes. Although we are 12th, it’s fairly meaningless, just a tiny points advantage. Momentum is key (of which we have none).

The next game; home to Leicester is crucial, as much as setting the mood for the rest of the season as the points on the day. It’s a mini league now and we have a tiny advantage. All to play for and anyone from 12th down can still survive.

As you know, I've stated consistently Palace wont go down. The remaining fixtures look kind too. But the new manager has to get off to a good start.

Leicester score goals. They've scored more away from home and won more points away from home. That'll be a tough one for you.

As you know, I've stated consistently Palace wont go down. The remaining fixtures look kind too. But the new manager has to get off to a good start.

Leicester score goals. They've scored more away from home and won more points away from home. That'll be a tough one for you.
Yep. Not losing is key.
I really don’t like the look of West Ham’s fixtures plus they have the European distraction. They ought to be all right with that squad but they’re in it like the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.