2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I like what I’m seeing we’re much better than what we were, confidence is back in the squad and we’re actually fighting, all down to him. Plus I actually like the man. At this stage is like him to stay, keep us up this season, then bring some much, much needed stability to the club

Vinny has acknowledged the solid foundations Dyche made. Pleased he's got players fighting and defending properly. The comparison with Lampard is laughable. Lampard has never been good enough to lick the mud off Dyche's shoes. Dyche is a proper manager, a club builder and a leader. He builds a team around solid, core values. Lampard is a total fraud with a complicit and compliant media.

He's always been iffy with subs. The lack of investment over three seasons meant he was working with very little but, he mostly goes like for like.

Vinny has acknowledged the solid foundations Dyche made. Pleased he's got players fighting and defending properly. The comparison with Lampard is laughable. Lampard has never been good enough to lick the mud off Dyche's shoes. Dyche is a proper manager, a club builder and a leader. He builds a team around solid, core values. Lampard is a total fraud with a complicit and compliant media.

He's always been iffy with subs. The lack of investment over three seasons meant he was working with very little but, he mostly goes like for like.
I agree with Dyche part but I don’t feel the need to dis Lampard. Desire but not the experience to deal with the issues here

Status
Not open for further replies.