Match Thread Everton vs Brentford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Your Everton MOTM vs Brentford

• Jordan Pickford

Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Seamus Coleman

Votes: 99 17.7%
  • Michael Keane

Votes: 32 5.7%
  • James Tarkowski

Votes: 36 6.4%
  • Ben Godfrey

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Amadou Onana

• Dwight McNeil

Votes: 278 49.6%
  • Idrissa Gana Gueye

Votes: 70 12.5%
  • Alex Iwobi

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Abdoulaye Doucouré

Votes: 17 3.0%
  • Demarai Gray

Votes: 9 1.6%
  • Tom Davies '80

• Neal Maupay '86

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Vitalii Mykolenko '92

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to keep that Mbeumo quiet, he's a right pain in the ass.
then again both there flanks our pretty nippy..

Time for Onana to really stamp his game and kick some ass the middle.

And keep Gray in the team

Need to keep that Mbeumo quiet, he's a right pain in the ass.
then again both there flanks our pretty nippy..

Time for Onana to really stamp his game and kick some ass the middle.

And keep Gray in the team
Agree with the Onana comment.
Garner should feature as well by now, so midfield should have some energy through rhe 90.

Haha my wife is a Liverpool season ticket holder mate. Don’t worry, I have it all.

No offence taken.

I keep doing predictions on;

No matter how many times I do them, I see it going to the final game of the season against Bournemouth at home where we will win and send them down. I obviously hope this isn’t the case but I’ve done about 3 of these in recent weeks and I just can’t see past it.

I have Southampton, Bournemouth, Forest, then Leeds, then us.
I've just done this and I think I might have been a bit biased. I get us finishing 15th on 37 points. Saints, Bournemouth and West Ham going down.

Brentford are the better team but vulnerable away from home so hard work, bravery
and belief can win it it for EFC; all Dyche qualities.

If no Dominic Calvert-Lewin stick with DG at 9 and lets hope Dwight scores too.
Sorry to latch onto your opinion. But here goes: I saw the RS V Man United on Sky Tv last week, and saw Rashford miss a couple of chances early on,
I was sure that I heard the RS supporters chant in unison ' You black Ba. You Black Ba...., as usual nothing was said from the commentary box, I can only
assume that the RS chanted 'You Fat Ba..' and that it was my poor hearing? Once again I apologise to you Royston, for sharing your space.

From the limited time Garner has played for us I think he would help us keep hold of the ball better in midfield. Be tempted to start him, especially if we’re continuing with Gray up front. He needs someone to play some through balls for him.

From the limited time Garner has played for us I think he would help us keep hold of the ball better in midfield. Be tempted to start him, especially if we’re continuing with Gray up front. He needs someone to play some through balls for him.
Be tempted to bring him in for Onana, who for my money has been playing through a niggling injury because the alternative is Davies. Want to see Patterson and DCL also on the bench at least.

Absolute must win.

Chelsea (A), Spurs (H) and Man Utd (A) follow this match.

If we don't win this, I think we're as good as relegated.

[If anyone wants to send an actual preview, feel free and I'll update the thread]

on my list of hopeful points from the rest of the season, this is the most likely for us to get 3 points (considering other fixtures), and yet so hard. Will be a big boost if we win, and I don't think our players will recover if we lose. They'll take some hope from a draw, but it's just not enough.

About time we had a win and results go our way....

1678467810328.png

Status
Not open for further replies.