Match Thread Nottingham Forest vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll get spanked.
The crowd noise will be too much for us.
Davies in for Gana, given run around by Shelvey.

Its not yet the end if we lose this but this is one of those 'winnable' games , and if we lose it, the players might not recover psychologically for a few weeks - that's what I'm worried about. They might start to question how they can win other games if not this one.

Its not yet the end if we lose this but this is one of those 'winnable' games , and if we lose it, the players might not recover psychologically for a few weeks - that's what I'm worried about. They might start to question how they can win other games if not this one.
The poor underpaid loves are so mentally fragile.

Let's just hope and pray that we get a performance similar to the Arsenal game. Come on Blues, you can do it!🙏🙏🙏💙💙💙

Just posted for Forest tickets on the ticket thread but if not i will be posting early for November and Rotherham away, how are we in this position. I remember mentioning after last season that we might go down next season, was told i was mad, but in all honesty thinking it would have taken total incompetence to get there. We are here , sadly without calvert lewin of gray up front no way are we going to score, maybe a mina or tarky header.

I didn’t realise forest haven’t lost at home since September!? To Bournemouth!!
Looking at their recent fixtures at home, they have been very lucky against city but also against Leeds. Against city they did not deserve the point and against Leeds, they certainly did not deserve the win. Luck will eventually run out, let's hope that's against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.