Match Thread Liverpool vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crying here.

Match thread it is.

Okay so this is the perfect time to play the red noses.

They’re massively underperforming and the media lovelies are just kindly ignoring it to save Klopps face, if saving Klopps face is possible. His perfectly bought teeth maybe.

We gave Arsenal a run for their money. Even arteta’s post match pressers said I ain’t saying anything, just got done, move on.

Dyche clearly read my “what would you do if Everton manager” post and has implemented these techniques, which showed immediate results in individual players.

So naturally…

We’ll get battered here. But sod it.

Greater points can be achieved elsewhere so even I who did not want Sean Dyche, will give him a pass for this fixture. Sorry.

If anyone can recommend a bar in NYC / Manhattan where there might be a friendly blue face I'm all ears. Saying that it's my birthday on Monday and do I want to put myself through the usual hope and predictable despair?

If anyone can recommend a bar in NYC / Manhattan where there might be a friendly blue face I'm all ears. Saying that it's my birthday on Monday and do I want to put myself through the usual hope and predictable despair?
Look up the Turnmill Bar on East 27th Street, Manhattan. They'll be showing the derby and it's the home bar of the NYC Evertonians group.

dyche .jpg

Dyche is more hard nut crime boss than football manager
We'll be taking some old school thuggery to Analfield
Those poptarts won't know what hit em

RS look old and tired. No cohesion no composure. Always been Klopps weakness even at their most dominant imo- tide turns and he can’t handle it.

They will feel the pressure.

Remember we handled their midfield in the first encounter this season, and that was under Lanoard where organization and application were not constant. Maybe I’m drinking the Dyche kool aid already but I can’t see them bossing the middle of the park, that set looks like the old fellas who sit at McDonalds all afternoon nursing the one cup of coffee.

I won't take a draw when they're there for the taking.
They always raise their game against us. It will be very interesting and its been a while since i thought we had a realistic chance to get something from Anfield - so im assuming i am going to be very dissapointed...perhaps it was better when it was hopeless. ?

They're coming out flying imo turn the corner moment, bloody hope not weather the storm for 20 minutes maybe doubt might set in
Absolutely, i think Dyche will have them ready for that - hes been there done that with crapper teams than ours. Weather the first 20 mins or so and then see how we go creating a few chances of our own. Cant see us getting the same sucess with the deep corners like with Arsenal, so hipefully we are not one trick ponies and have a different 'trick' up our sleeve. ?
It didnt help Liverpool getting smashed by Wolves, there is always going to be a reaction to that sort of embarrassment (well unless you are Everton and its become ingrained....).

Absolutely, i think Dyche will have them ready for that - hes been there done that with crapper teams than ours. Weather the first 20 mins or so and then see how we go creating a few chances of our own. Cant see us getting the same sucess with the deep corners like with Arsenal, so hipefully we are not one trick ponies and have a different 'trick' up our sleeve. ?
It didnt help Liverpool getting smashed by Wolves, there is always going to be a reaction to that sort of embarrassment (well unless you are Everton and its become ingrained....).
Not necessarily. They got smashed 3-1 by Brentford before Wolves and 3-0 by Brighton before that. All away, I think, so we have to factor in that this is Mordor, as the OP said.

Status
Not open for further replies.