Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The counter is, it only takes 1 team to slip, out of 5 or 6. And City/Arsenal are looking on for 90+ points. Liverpool will probably go on a run at some point too, which is a 3rd team.
Yeah but I think the likeliest team to get caught in a rut is going to be us. 2 runs of 16 games and 1 win in the past two seasons. Arsenal are the only ones going at 90 point pace, City have gutted their depth and Liverpool have even worse form than us since the WC. It looks more like a 15/16 table to me which funnily enough was the season with one of the highest 18th placed finishes recently

Forget Southampton and Bournemouth. Them two are gone. They have to be. I don’t see any of the teams currently above finishing as low as 33. Would take a complete meltdown scenario for that to happen (West Ham will improve) Despite how poor they all have been this season they are still on course for around a 40 point finish if they maintain the same levels. Leeds are the one. But i still see them hitting 40
Finish above them and we stay up.
I would agree with Southampton and Bournemouth but they have done a lot of business in the transfer window and if they got rid of their current managers could become a threat

I would agree with Southampton and Bournemouth but they have done a lot of business in the transfer window and if they got rid of their current managers could become a threat

For sure I can still see us finishing below both given the Lampard and transfer window debacle. Finish below one of them two and we are deffo down.

Still think we'll drop thanks to that useless tory who was hell bent on trying to relegate us.

Utd have no Casemeiro against Leeds - soon as he was sent off they looked awful in midfield - I wouldn't expect 2 wins for Utd Leeds will take something from one of those games imo.

As others have mentioned we need to keep Bambi fit as the system relies on a target man.

As I feared.

No Casemeiro = No party.

But the know it alls knew better.

Yeah but I think the likeliest team to get caught in a rut is going to be us. 2 runs of 16 games and 1 win in the past two seasons. Arsenal are the only ones going at 90 point pace, City have gutted their depth and Liverpool have even worse form than us since the WC. It looks more like a 15/16 table to me which funnily enough was the season with one of the highest 18th placed finishes recently

I wouldn't know enough about that table, but the last 6 or 7 years has tended to be 35 and down to stay up.

We look a different proposition under Dyche.

Status
Not open for further replies.