Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters

Is it time to make this a public poll? I'm intrigued as to who the 107 posters are that are currently pleased with the Iranian lunatic.
We’ve had more than 100 RS pretending to be blues on this site since the poll opened

We may have also had Evertonians vote before the recent disasters and not change their vote because they’ve not been back to GOT… I think I voted pleased at first because of the stadium, Ancelotti being hired and the endless money he kept putting in… things have changed

Pretty much everything under Moshiri has been bad but the stadium is going to be magnificent, can’t hold that against him
But that's my point, he doesn't get a pass on everything else because of that, having the best ground in the championship, welcoming Luton and Bristol, its not a good thing.

Done brilliant to sort stadium imo but putting fat head in charge of running the club is criminal.lost my respect blaming the supporters for going through managers ffs just one example bringing Rooney in when we had number tens had kenwright written all over it he has been the director of football for years and it's on him and fat head

We’ve had more than 100 RS pretending to be blues on this site since the poll opened

We may have also had Evertonians vote before the recent disasters and not change their vote because they’ve not been back to GOT… I think I voted pleased at first because of the stadium, Ancelotti being hired and the endless money he kept putting in… things have changed
In that case , change your vote, it's quite simple to see what your vote is, every time you get to the top of the page you option will be in bold type. I originally voted pleased and only changed when Benitez as hired, although I came very close after Allardyce. The point I am make my is, if you want to vote a certain way, stand over it, it's your vote own it, if you've changed your mind then, change your vote.