Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
What’s the excuse for Southampton will a complete no mark manager and on same points as us, recruiting our targets? That’s not the manager pull.
It's a no mark manager over no manager and even though they are bottom they have the image of stability over our poorly run club but ultimately you're right it's probably a major factor that they actually had money to purchase a player instead of some wacky cockamamie loan deal that we probably proposed but danjuma was set to sign and Frank supposedly played a huge factor in his signing regardless in the end the board and Moshiri botched things once again

I'm just not sure. This is a fella who had a replica super yacht made just so he could steal back his confiscated super yacht. That is someone who doesn't mind wasting money to make a point.
Not Everton related, but I just wanted to say this is complete and utter garbage.

The Vessel was in Dry Dock with Blohm+Voss for some refit work, it was then towed to a floating storage facility of Lurssen (the original builders) in Bremen.

It's still there.

If Moshiri came out and announced the board have stepped down, he's been let down by them and he's going to make big changes. How would you all feel ? For me Moshiri's failure is sticking with the guys that are bringing us down and he needs to address it.
It's Moshiri who needs to go though, pointless replacing the board if he is still going to interfere over the top of them and still be making daft calls all the time, see Bielsa in a relegation battle for an example. The board interfere with the team, then Moshiri interferes over the top, it's just a mess really.

If Moshiri came out and announced the board have stepped down, he's been let down by them and he's going to make big changes. How would you all feel ? For me Moshiri's failure is sticking with the guys that are bringing us down and he needs to address it.

He’s obviously not going to address it, why do people still think after 7 years that one day a lightbulb is going to go off in his head and he’s gonna realise the board are crap and sack them all? He’s on record as recently as last week saying he‘s happy with the board and thinks they’re doing a good job.

He’s obviously not going to address it, why do people still think after 7 years that one day a lightbulb is going to go off in his head and he’s gonna realise the board are crap and sack them all? He’s on record as recently as last week saying he‘s happy with the board and thinks they’re doing a good job.
He's as delusional and incompetent as BK. All he cares about now is selling the club we are going nowhere under this absolute weapon.

Moshiri will have a list of priorities outside of Everton becuase of the war in Ukraine and the sanctions that have hit his boss. Uncle Uz and Mosh will no doubt be thoroughly engaged setting up deals with regions that they can trade with.

Uncle Uz is trying to get back though, but it looks like an impossible task.

He 100% made an agreement that Bill remained as chairman and legally he no way of sacking him. No other reason for him to still be there.

The board will all have knowledge of the dodgy dealings etc and I believe there are NDAs all over the shop at the club (which I would assume the board have signed as well when they took the roles etc) but I can’t imagine Moshiri cares too much about people knowing he is dodgy considering all his money came from Usmanov anyway.

He 100% made an agreement that Bill remained as chairman and legally he no way of sacking him. No other reason for him to still be there.

The board will all have knowledge of the dodgy dealings etc and I believe there are NDAs all over the shop at the club (which I would assume the board have signed as well when they took the roles etc) but I can’t imagine Moshiri cares too much about people knowing he is dodgy considering all his money came from Usmanov anyway.

Well then he’s an even bigger idiot than even I imagined if that’s true. Why on earth would you agree to that?

The Gordon money has been banked on the stadium and our finances if we go down. But it's a huge gamble we have scored 15 goals we could easily go down. The idea we couldn't afford a loan or two is rubbish. Not recruiting hamstrings Dyche. It's sheer incompetence of leaving the failing manager in situ too long and not recruiting earlier. Going down will strip the club of 100m, and make us even less attractive to investors and ways of funding BMD. So if we go down that stadium could be the biggest white elephant ever.