The Everton Board Thread

Not disagreeing with either side but I’d like to point out that the blame for this disaster falls equally and solely on every member of the board and Mosh. Each and everyone of them is complicit in this mess and regardless of what they’ve each been doing or how “busy” they’ve apparently been 24/7 on the phones “trying”, it’s not been good enough and ultimately they’ve all got to go.

End of the day, we were never going to spend any money no matter all the frustration leading up to deadline day. It was like watching a slow motion car crash for the 20th year running where you already knew what was going to happen but the sadist inside you is up at 11 watching four blearts talking nonsense on SSN. It’s the hope that kills you.

This whole situation won’t change until they are all gone from this club. The reality is that they don’t care about us or the club, just their own personal interests and self preservation.
I dont think any of the Gordon cash was earmarked for the transfer market, but I do think loan deals were very possible / probable.

But the media did its thing by seizing on the 'aggression' toward our own players and other clubs in the PL looking to get loan deals done themselves have no doubt played on that and thrown a spanner in the works during negotiations. We all but had Danjuma over the line then nothing later on in that week.

The owner is the cause of our woes. He'll be responsible for us going down. It's fanciful to suggest that equal weight should be carried by 4 puppets in the boardroom who swing no real power. The reason they have to go isn't because they've made mounmental decisions in the last 7 years, it's because they haven't made monumental decisions.

I dont think any of the Gordon cash was earmarked for the transfer market, but I do think loan deals were very possible / probable.

But the media did its thing by seizing on the 'aggression' toward our own players and other clubs in the PL looking to get loan deals done themselves have no doubt played on that and thrown a spanner in the works during negotiations. We all but had Danjuma over the line then nothing later on in that week.

The owner is the cause of our woes. He'll be responsible for us going down. It's fanciful to suggest that equal weight should be carried by 4 puppets in the boardroom who swing no real power. The reason they have to go isn't because they've made mounmental decisions in the last 7 years, it's because they haven't made monumental decisions.

You're right, but they haven't been innocent bystanders either.

They've actively avoided scrutiny, characterised their own fans as violent thugs and overseen a culture of hubris and mediocrity to protect their own positions/income.

Damo, I seem to remember you being VERY anti-Blue Union back in the day.

Game keeper turned poacher, eh? :coffee:

I'm no longer anti Blue Union.

They were very misunderstood and the club's/Kenwright's minions took care of that at the time

I'm more informed about them and what they were at the time

I can tell you that the club is in crisis (nothing to do with Dyche or the team) which is absolutely no fault of the protesters and initiated prior to this seasons protests.

It does relate to Bill Kenwright personally

If the protests stop - I genuinely fear for the future of the club

The likes of EFCSA do not start "no confidence vote" petitions in the board lightly

I didnt honestly, I went on https://www.nsnow.co.uk/activity/ and I couldn’t see anything.

After you posted that I went twitter and had to back two days to find this….

In case anyone missed it like me:

They aren't looking to saturate social media

The supporters of the campaign are spreading the word.

Look i know you are anti protest. Come the summer I guarantee you won't be. When information emerges about what is going on at the club behind the scenes

They aren't looking to saturate social media

The supporters of the campaign are spreading the word.

Look i know you are anti protest. Come the summer I guarantee you won't be. When information emerges about what is going on at the club behind the scenes

Im not anti protest at all mate, I’m all for change and improvement in administration and improvement in corporate governance and how we are run - we’ve been run terribly under this administration for to long, I’d encourage all to peacefully protest tomorrow. ;)

Last edited:

Damo, I seem to remember you being VERY anti-Blue Union back in the day.

Game keeper turned poacher, eh? :coffee:

I'm no longer anti Blue Union.

They were very misunderstood and the club's/Kenwright's minions took care of that at the time

I'm more informed about them and what they were at the time

I can tell you that the club is in crisis (nothing to do with Dyche or the team) which is absolutely no fault of the protesters and initiated prior to this seasons protests.

It does relate to Bill Kenwright personally

If the protests stop - I genuinely fear for the future of the club

The likes of EFCSA do not start "no confidence vote" petitions in the board lightly

This is a very worthy listen from last year @davek

As I said. I'm officially no longer anti Blue Union

and a full supporter of NSNOW

By this summer, information is going to come to light about what has been going on (nothing to do with Dyche or the team) at the club. Then people will have a very different take on the "protests"

This is a very worthy listen from last year @davek

As I said. I'm officially no longer anti Blue Union

and a full supporter of NSNOW

By this summer, information is going to come to light about what has been going on (nothing to do with Dyche or the team) at the club. Then people will have a very different take on the "protests"

Quick question and I appreciate you can’t divulge what you know, but how certain are you this behind the scenes information is going come to light and in the timeframe e.g. summer you indicate?

Quick question and I appreciate you can’t divulge what you know, but how certain are you this behind the scenes information is going come to light and in the timeframe e.g. summer you indicate?

I'm keeping confidence. 100% that this will come to light within the next 12 months. It is inevitable.

By the summer the majority shareholder will be having to take actions. Now to avoid speculation. The objectives of the #AllTogetherNow campaign will mitigate against the worst of it and is acting to push the club in the direction it must go - the removal of this board. Sooner rather than later

There are reasons why this is not happening sooner. Via normal ways this would happen in most companies. That is due to Bill Kenwright personally. He is NOT acting in the best interests of the club. Absolutely not.

I don't even think Bill Kenwright is acting rationally.

I'm keeping confidence. 100% that this will come to light within the next 12 months. It is inevitable.

By the summer the majority shareholder will be having to take actions. Now to avoid speculation. The objectives of the #AllTogetherNow campaign will mitigate against the worst of it and is acting to push the club in the direction it must go - the removal of this board. Sooner rather than later

There are reasons why this is not happening sooner. Via normal ways this would happen in most companies. That is due to Bill Kenwright personally. He is NOT acting in the best interests of the club. Absolutely not.

I don't even think Bill Kenwright is acting rationally.
Stop flirting with us, ye big tease.